My Lonely Life

Hi, I'm Dipper Pines who is sad and lonely, kinda being a emo and I always get pick at school but my twin sister always help me, so I'm always lonely no friends, but I have high grades, and my Parents love the two of us soo much but sadly my dad, Robert Pines died of a airplane crash, I only get soo depressed, but My Mom and Mabel always cheer me up, but only fades away. So My Lonely Life Begins.

Dipper's POV -Morning-

I woke up because of the sun hitting my face and the sound of the birds chirping, like they always do in the morning. I sat up and I look around my room, there's some shelves over there wardrobe, some posters a door of way out, another door towards the bathroom and my wall is color blue and some blue Pinetree's on it, I walked towards the Bathroom and started to do my Morning Routine, when I'm finished I took some fresh clothes whick is a red plain  t-shirt over it a blue hoodie, some black jeans and black sneakers and my signature blue with a pinetree hat and when I'm done, I grab my bag and I started to walk downstairs to eat Breakfast, when I get downstairs I walk towards the kitchen and I was greeted by two cheery face.

"Hey Dippingsauce!! Morning" My sister Mabel said I smile and chuckle and I sat down next to her.

"Morning Mabel and Mom!" I greeted back while my Mom finsihed to cook some pancakes for us and handed one to me and Mabel, she chuckled.

"Morning to Son" She said and sat down next to me and we started to eat. When we already finished we heard the horn of the bus, I grab my backpack, Mabel did the same, while Mom handed our lunch and we kiss her on the cheek and we both said.

"Bye Mom!!"

"Bye kids!!" She waved back, and we started to climb the bus, seeing group of girls and boys surrounded by a boy, I ignored it and me and Mabel started to sat down the bus, I took my phone and headphones, and I started to listen the music and stared by the window.

*Time skip* -at school-

When the bus is arrived at school I was the first to climb down the bus, and I walked towards the school door and I ran to my Locker and when I reached it I open it, get my things and suddenly it was closed by Francis and Lars, atleast I already got my things, Francis and Lars have the same chestnut hair, Lars had pale skin and Francis is a perfect tan, Lars wore red t-shirt with white linings around the neck, baggy jeans and grey sneakers, while Francis wore a black plain t-shirt, grey shorts and red sneakers, they always bully me since 2nd Grade and now I'm in 7th grade, they always pick on me because I'm an emo, nerd, sad or loner, it only gotten worse when they knew that I'm gay!

"Hey!! gayboy, where's your friends?! Oh right, you don't have any friends, because your a loser, loner and very sad," Lars said poking my chest, while Francis just laugh his ass off, I had enough, I punch Lars in the face and I realize that was a mistake, he get mad and kick me in the stomach and punch me in the eye and I fell back down, and the lockers holding my weight, and I put my hand on my right eye, it hurts soo bad.

"Hahahaha, loser" Francis teased and they started to walk away, atleast there's no students around the hallway, I started to walk the nurse's office and she fixed up my swollen black eye, and she gave me a pass, when I started to walk my First Period, which is Science, my favorite, when I reached the class I hand to Mrs. Huddleine the pass, she nodded and I walk towards my seat and sat down next to Mabel.

"Bro what happened?" Mabel asks in a worried tone, I looked at her and give her my fake smile and I answered.

"Lars and Francis just punch my eye, well Lars did it and-"

Before I could finished Mabel groaned.

"Ugh, them again if I get my hands on them-"

I cut her off, while her hands is clench into fists.

"Mabel calm down, no worries I already report it, okay"

She smiled and I smiled back this smile isn't a fake anymore, we looked at the teacher and listened....

*Time skip!* -still 1st period, almost dismissal of the class-

Still Dipper's POV

When I take down some notes at the writing on the board from the teacher, our principal,  Mr. Fiddleston's voice, my pal, came out from the speaker.

"Dipper Pines, please report to the Principal's Office, I repeat, Dipper Pines, please report to the Principal's Office."

And the speaker turned off, I groaned and pick my things and put it in my bag, and walked out the door, towards the Principal's Office. When I reached the Office, I turned the knob and I open it, seeing Mr. Fiddleston, with a golden haired kid sitting infront of him 'Hmm maybe another tranferee' I thought, I walk in and said.

"You called"

"Ah yes, Dipper Pines this is Bill Cipher, from a richest family in Piedmont, California," Mr. Fiddleston said smiling at me and I smiled back while I walked infront 'Bill' and he stand up and putting his hands infront of me for a handshake, I shook it and I smiled, he wore a golden-yellow sweatshirt, grey jeans and yellow shoes, he looks cute and attractive I guess.

"Hi! I'm Bill Cipher" he said smiling at me.

"I'm Dipper, Dipper Pines" I smiled back.

"Well Bill Cipher here, is a tranferee and needs a tour around the school, since your my pal and no one can I ask for, you'll be the one who's giving him a tour," Mr. Fiddleston said as I chuckled and nodded, I walked out the door following Bill behind and we started the tour, Maybe this isn't so bad after all....