•Eighteen•

Chapter: Eighteen | POV: [Y/N]

"Hm, what to do, what to do..," I say to myself in the car going back to my house, and Bo laughs to himself. "What's so funny?"

He becomes quiet instantly. "N-nothing, [Y/N] ," he stutters.

"That's what I thought," I say and look out the window, focusing on the road. "So, what's up?"

"I don't really know, just thinking I guess," Bo responds and I hum. "Are we really doing this whole slave thing? I mean, I only said it as a joke."

I think for a second, and look at him. "Well, I guess we don't have to do it for a day, we could just do it for an hour or something?" I suggest, and he responds with a simple 'sure.'

<<time skip brought to you by the man who once told you the world is gonna roll you>>

"I'm on the hiGHWAY TO HELL!" Bo and I sing in unison to the song playing on the radio, laughing occasionally at Bo's voice cracks.

Bo calms down after a few minutes and breaks the silence. "Well that was fun!" He says, adding a soft chuckle at the end of his sentence. I nod in agreement, and the silence once again falls over the car. I got a text from Bo, wait why the hell would he be texting me when we're right next to eachother?

"Bo, why'd you text me?" I say, Bo's cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

He laughs nervously, and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Ah, it was uh, meant for someone else?," he states, even though it sounded more like a question than an actual answer.

"Read it to me now."

Bo shakes his head, rubs his eyes, and sighs.

"Nah."

"Bitch, don't you 'nah' me!" I respond with a bitchy attitude. You don't nah me, it won't end well.

He smiles playfully, "well too bad."

I think of something to say back, finally knowing what to say. "You realize you're still my "slave", right?" I ask Bo.

"Shit," he mutters under his breath, causing a smirk to crawl onto my face. "Uh, yeah..?"

"Read me the message." I demand, and Bo picks up his phone with a sigh.

"Looks like I'm my girlfriends fuck toy for the night," he reads, and I laugh.

"Really dude? Fuck toy? Did you really think I was gonna be that low and accept your offer just to be able to fuck you without you resisting?" I say, clearly sounding pissed off, which I was. This is ridiculous.

"[Y/N], I'm sorry, I meant to send it to an old friend of mine, not you. It was just a joke, I'm so sorry," he says, resting his arm on the door handle and his head on his hand.

"Yeah sure," I respond bitchily, sitting in the awkward silence on the way back home. All of a sudden I heard a loud honk, and I felt an intense wave of spinning and pain. Finally looking up, I realize what happened.

Bo and I were in a car crash.

I jump out of my car to see who I crashed into. The person was dead, no doubt about it, they were flung at least 20 yards away from their car. I look closer at them, tears instantly running down my face.

I crashed into and killed my best friend.

I killed Brianna.