•Three•

Chapter: Three | POV: [Y/N]

Footsteps. Maybe it was just somebody else walking out, but it seemed too coincidental. I turned my head slightly, and of course, there she is, staring at our locked hands. "LAST ONE TO THE CAR IS A ROTTEN EGG!" I scream, so we could get away from Rachel, and all of us started running towards our cars. I was able to get the spot next to Brianna, so it would be much more fair. Of course, Bo with his long legs, beat us.

"You guys should get some help, you're slow," Bo chuckled, calling us out on taking longer than he did.

"Oh, shut up Bo, we can't just get tall overnight," I say, and punch his arm when I get close to him. He didn't flinch, so he must be getting a little more comfortable around me, which is good. Bo looks over my head, he must've been looking for Rachel, when he wrapped his arms around me. Rachel was walking this way.

"Don't want to ruin your hug, which is ADORABLE," Brianna said, putting her hands between us, " but we need to meet my sister soon. Let's go." I nod, and Bo and I get in my car, and turning the car on, I motion for Brianna to come over to the driver's side, and roll down my window. "What do you two want to do?" We could go back to my house, nobody's home," Brianna suggests, and I nod, agreeing. I turn to Bo, waiting for his response.

"Sure, sounds like fun," he said, and buckled up.

"Great, race you there," I say, smirking.

"You're on!" Brianna growls, and jumps in her car. Me, being smart, already turned on my car, and was out of the parking lot in less than a minute. Bo and I start to chat back and forth, talking about his ex. He then brings up something that made me tense up.

"She used to abuse me," Bo said, looking out the window, "but I'm good now, we have been apart for 3 years."

"Abuse? Like, verbally? Physically? Mentally?" I ask, getting very upset at this girl.

"All three of those. She used to hit me when she was angry, and would tell me I was 'worthless, ugly, that nobody would love me, pussy,' etc," he explained.

"Wow, I'm so sorry Bo, but it's a good thing you left, because now you definitely have two people who care about you," I reassured him, and a single tear traced his nose. I grabbed his hand, pulling into Brianna's driveway. I calmed him down, when I heard a voice scream, "KISS ALREADY!" Dammit, Brianna. I turn around, seeing her staring into my window. I rolled it down and I stuck my hang out of the window, flipping her off. Bo then suddenly kissed me on the cheek.

"Happy?" He said, and opened his door. "Oh hey, I live right down the street. This is Ridge, right?" Bo asks, looking down the road.

"It is, that's awesome. [Y/N] here lives in the house right there," Brianna says, pointing to the house across from us.

"Cool, maybe we can hang out even more, now that we know we live kind of close," Bo said, obviously excited.

"That sounds awesome!" I reply with the same level of excitement.

"Calm down you two," Brianna said and opened the front door for all of us to walk in. Bo motioned for me to go in front of him, and I did, thanking him. He's so kind, how could Rachel be so rude to him? I could feel myself tense up, curling my hands into fists, when Bo tapped me on the shoulder, asking if I was okay. It was at this moment I examined every part of his face. His blue eyes, his long eyelashes, the scar under his right eye, it really made him look adorable.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," I say, acting like nothing just happened. "Hey, you guys want to play truth or dare?" I ask, grabbing a pillow and sitting in the middle of the living room.

"Sure," Bo and Brianna say at the same time, and laugh.

"Rules?" Bo asks, and Brianna begins listing them off, but one is the most important of the whole game. "Finally, when somebody says truth, every person has to answer the question if they can, including the asker," Brianna explains, and Bo nods, I could see fear on his face.

"So, who wants to go first?" I ask, waiting for somebody else to take the first round.

"I'll go," Brianna says, and goes silent for a second. "[Y/N], truth or dare?" She asks, and I instantly reply.

"Dare, hit me with your best shot," I say, singing the last part.

"Fire away!" Bo joins in, and smiles. I smile back, laughing.

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that, I got this idea instantly. I dare you to change shirts with Bo," she says and smirks.

"Is that the best you have?" Bo says, and laughs. "That's pathetic. Come on," he stands up, holding out a hand for me to be able to pull myself up.

"Hey, if you two aren't back in two minutes, I'm going to say you two had sex!" She teases, and Bo joined me in flipping her off this time. I lead Bo to the guest bedroom, and go into the attached bathroom, him staying in the bedroom half.

"I'll just say when I'm ready, I'm guessing it'll be quicker for you to get your shirt off, bras and shit," I say, and shut the door, and start taking off my long-sleeved shirt. It seemed like we wore a similar size. Half way through getting my shirt off, Bo decides to open the door. So much for me saying when I was done.

"I'm re-, Shit! I'm so sorry," he says, and slams the door shut. I start laughing uncontrollably, opening the door slightly, seeing his bright-red face. He holds out his shirt, and I grabbed it, giving him mine. It was actually a bit big on me, but that made it even better. I open the door this time, and he screams like a little girl.

"Oh shut up! You're a guy," I say, opening the door and walking to the staircase, and Bo wasn't far behind me. I started walking when I tripped, and Bo caught me before I fell. "Thanks," I say, blushing. I'm so clumsy, jesus.

"It's fine," he says, giving me a smile.

"OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE I'M DEAD PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Brianna screams, and falls over. I turned to Bo, he must've read my mind, because he nodded at me. We run down the stairs and start tickling her. "GET OFF ME!" She screams, pushing us off. Bo and I fall over laughing, and I land on him, burying my head in his chest. Brianna then grabs her phone and takes a picture of us. "I'm sharing this at your wedding!" She sings, and Bo pushing himself up, tackling her, and grabbing her phone.

"Bo! Throw it here!" I say, and he tosses it over, holding Brianna. Right before I delete the picture, which was quite high quality, I text it to myself. Just for safe keeping. I delete it off her camera roll, and after I'm sure it sent to my own phone, I delete it from our text history. "You can let her go now," I say, throwing it on the couch. Bo does what I say, and releases her, and she jumped towards me.

"What'd you do with that photo!" She screams, pushing me over and grabbing her phone.

"Nothing!" I sing, and she starts fake crying.

"My beautiful photo!" She says, and Bo sighs.

"Are we going to continue truth or dare or not?" He complains, sitting down.

"Oh yeah, sure," Brianna says, and we both sit down, making a triangle. "Are we summoning the Illuminati right now?" She asks, and I started laughing maniacally. She just stares at me, and I calm down.

"Whatever, it's my turn, right?" I say to nobody in particular, and I pick my victim. "Brianna, truth or dare?" I ask, smiling.

"I'm going to be a pussy and say truth," she replies, putting her hands up in defense. "Remember, everyone has to answer," she reminds us, and Bo nods.

"When was the last time you cut yourself?" I ask, and see Bo tense up in the corner of my eye, "I'm coming up on 3 months."

"Oof, that hits hard," she says, "I'll have to say two or three weeks ago?" Both of us turn to Bo, waiting for his response. "Just remember, if you haven't, you can pa-"

"Yesterday."