•Seven•

Chapter: Seven | POV: [Y/N]

"Burn it, Burnham." I let go and while crawling back to my spot, I knock over the decks of cards. "Good job, me," I say, harassing myself for being so clumsy. "Well, I'm bored. We should watch a movie!" I yell, and the others agree.

"Well, each of us can choose a movie, I already know mine," Bo says, walking to my couch. I follow him, leaving a spot between us for Brianna to sit in.

"That's a good idea. I call first!" Brianna yells, and starts digging into her bag. "Got it! We're going to watch 'Grown Ups', because this movie is funny as hell," she says, and turns on the TV. After she gets the movie ready, she walks over to the couch and stares at the empty spot between Bo and I. "No, no, no," Brianna says, and pushes me towards Bo. She picks up Bo's left arm, and places it around my neck, his giant hand resting on my shoulder. "Perfect."

"We might as well give her a show, huh?" I whisper to Bo, and he nods. I place my head in the crook of his neck, and he rested his against mine. I started to draw little patterns on his hand, occasionally sending a shiver down his spine.

<<time skip brought to you by J.F.K.>>

"That was nice, now let's watch an even better movie," I say, and put the [Y/F/M] disc in the DVD player, and push play.

"Hey, I have to use the bathroom quick," Bo says, walking upstairs. I walk back over and pause the movie, grabbing the remote that controls the player, and sit back down. My right side was freezing cold without having Bo's body against my own. He finally walks back down, placing a movie on the table the TV stands on. "Ready?" Bo asks, getting comfortable with me laying on his body. I nod, and he grabs the remote and pushes play.

<<time skip brought to you by Anne Frank>>

"That movie was awesome! I can't believe I've never seen it before," Bo says, walking over to the DVD player, placing the disc of his own movie choice into the slot, sitting back down next to me.

"What's it called?" I ask once he sits.

"Words Words Words," he says with a nervous smile. I gave him a weird look, and he nodded his head towards the TV, and I put my focus on the screen. "Long story short, here's what I do for a living," he says once it starts to play. Bo walked out on stage on the TV. Wait, this is Bo! I open my mouth in shock, and slap his chest.

"Dude!" I say, and he laughs. I look over to Brianna, who's been asleep for the past half hour. I look at the time, 1:47 a.m. Wow. "Hey, I think we should go to bed after this," I say, and he nods. I cuddle up to him, and soon I hear Bo begin to play Art is Dead on TV. Before I knew it, I was falling asleep to this boys voice while laying against him. Let this moment last forever.

POV Switch: Bo

I run upstairs to grab my comedy special, and my hands shake a bit. I can't believe that this girl just invited me to come see her friend, I had her pretend to be my girlfriend, just wow. Nobody's ever been this welcoming to me. I walk back downstairs, picking at the bra I was wearing. No wonder girls complain about them, they're so uncomfortable! I sit back on the couch, and allow [Y/N] to cuddle up next to me. Once the movie was finished, I put in my special, and begin to cringe immediately. My stage persona is such a jerk, but people seem to love it. [Y/N] freaked out, not knowing that I was a comedian. We sat in silence, listening to me on the TV. When Art is Dead came on, I looked down at the girl using my body as her support system, and she was asleep. I gently pulled her closer, and fell asleep to the rhythm of her breathing.

I've known this girl for a few hours, and I already knew I wanted her in my life forever.

POV Switch: [Y/N]

I've known this boy for a few hours, and I already knew I wanted him in my life forever.