•Seventeen•

Chapter: Seventeen | POV: [Y/N]

Bo stormed away from me, and I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I want to go after him, but I should just leave him alone. Let him clear his thoughts. I walk down a main hallway and see the bike area, so obviously like any mature adult would, sprinted towards them and started doing wheelies up and down the aisles.

After a little bit, I see Bo grab a bike and ride over by me, and I shyly looked at my feet for a bit, playing with the pedals. He pulls his right leg over the bike, facing my body

"Uh, [Y/N], I'm sorry I stormed out on you, I just kind of miss my parents," Bo says, and I looked over at him with a confused expression.

"Bo, it should be me apologizing, I forgot that you lost your mom and I'm so sorry that I said that," I reply, and swing my left leg over so that I'm making full eye contact with him. "There's no reason for you to be apologizing to me, it was all my fault."

Bo grabs my hand, rubbing his thumb over my fingers. "It's alright [Y/N], let's just forget about it, alright?" He says, putting on a smile, and I nod and he kisses me. "Hey, I got a deal for you."

I raise an eyebrow and a smirk crosses my face. "Whatcha got, Burnham?"

"Whoever loses has to be the other persons slave for one day, they have to do anything and everything they're told to do."

I hum, taking in the bet. "What're we doing, then?"

Now, a smirk has found its way onto Bo's face. "Bike race, around the whole store and back to this spot. We have to go separate ways around but must meet back in this exact spot. Deal?"

"Deal."

<<time skip brought to you by my soul, jk it doesn't exist anymore it's brought to you by Shamwow>>

"Awh, come on! How did I lose?!" Bo cries as he meets me back at the starting spot, putting his head into his hands, resting on the handlebars.

I laugh at his anger, "Bo, Bo, Bo, poor Bo, upset you lost your own bet? Don't worry, I got an offer."

His head shoots up, making immediate eye contact. "What's that?"

"Your my slave for a day, and if you do well, I'll be yours for a certain amount of time, depending on how well I think you did."

A smirk once again on his face, he laughs to himself, taking my offer into consideration. "I think I'll do that."

Matching his smirk, I pull him close to me. "Good. Don't worry, I'll treat you well."

-------------------
Ahh, sorry it's so short, I don't know what I'm doing, honestly I didn't know where this chapter was going to go, but I think I like where it went. Hopefully y'all enjoyed.

Much love