•Twelve•

Chapter: Twelve | POV: [Y/N]

Bo and I watched some of his old videos and he taught me a few things on the piano, including how to play I'm Bo Yo. After a little bit, we decide to take a walk down the street to his house.

"So yeah, what do you want to do now? I mean, there's not very much here besides TV," he asks, and a smirk slips onto my face. "Oh my god, should I be concerned?"

"You have a bed, don't you?" I ask walking up to him putting my hand on his chest, and he throws his head back, laughing loudly and putting his hand on my back, pulling me closer to him.

"Is that your best pickup line?" He asks, and he takes me upstairs into his bedroom. We walk in, and he sits on his bed. I stay standing next to the bed, and fold my arms while looking at his room, it was pretty basic.

"No nervous laughter, no nervous laughter," I whisper loud enough so he could hear, and he pushes me. "I can't believe you actually brought me to your bed."

"I actually wanted to see the reason why you asked," he says, and pulls me down next to him. When I land on the bed, he puts his arms around me from behind and rests his head on my shoulder. I felt safe.

I turn my head so that our foreheads were against each other's, and we stared at the other person's eyes, reading everything we could. Bo flicked his eyes down to my lips and back to my eyes, and a smile crept onto my face. "You want to know why?" I say, and he hums in a low tone.

"I'm fuckin' tired, I need to take a nap or something!" I yell and flop backwards onto the bed, pushing Bo off and get under the covers of the queen size bed right next to the wall. I look over to see Bo standing up and chuckle to himself.

"How'd I not see that coming?" He says rubbing his forehead and staring at the ground, trying to comprehend what just happened, and I shrug. "Well, I mean, it's pretty late," he says gesturing his hand towards his small black clock on his dresser. Sure enough, the clock read 11:48 p.m. in bright red on the small screen, and I turn my head back to him. He's smiling sweetly, trying to be able to sleep in his bed next to me.

I flip over the covers, gesturing for him to lay next to me. Excitement flies onto his face, and he jumps in on the opposite end. "Come here," he calls, and I scoot over to him, and he wraps his arms around me. "Thanks for the bed," he whispers into my ear, and flips me over so that I fall off the bed. I stand up laughing, and he gets up next to the wall. "Okay, I just like being next to the wall, you can come here now," he says, and I turn off the lights and get in next to him. I look at him for a few seconds, and shove my head into the pillow.

Bo pokes me, and I give him a rude look, and flip away from him. "I'm going to sleep now," I say, and close my eyes. He puts his arm around my stomach and pulls me towards him. I don't protest. I get comfortable next his body, and I whisper "goodnight."

"Goodnight," he whispers into my ear, and kisses my neck. "I've had a great few days with you."

I flip my body so that I'm facing him, our faces dangerously close together. "I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world," I say, and lay in a peaceful silence for a few seconds when Bo tips my head up with his fingers on my chin, and we make eye contact in the darkness.

"Neither would I," he says, I can feel the warmth of his breath on my face. It continuously sends shivers down my spine, and I can almost feel him smirking every time he can feel me shudder from his voice. We study each other for a few seconds, and he kisses me softly. I return the gesture, and we break for air.

I flip back over and get even closer to him, his right arm underneath my own right arm, our hands connected. I begin to doze off quickly. Before I would completely lose consciousness, I heard Bo say one final thing before he drifted off.

"I love you, [Y/N]."