•Sixteen•

Chapter: Sixteen | POV: [Y/N]

After Bo and I clean up the living room after our Spongebob marathon, he decides to show me a song that he's working on.

"And your parents will always come along, because their little girl is in love! And how could love be wrong? How could love be wrong? When you repEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. REPEAT STUFF. Yeah, we know it's not right, we know it's not funny but we'll stop beating this dead horse 'till it stops spitting out money, but until then, we will repeat stuff." He plays a miniature scale, and winks at me while playing the last note. I clap, and give him an encouraging smile.

"That was really good, Bo. Is that all you have then?" I ask, and he cocks his head.

"I have a little bit more, but this part is all that I really have 'complete,' y'know?" He says, and I nod. "So," he sighs, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him, "what would you like to do now, Ms. [Y/N]?"

"I don't really know, I've run out of ideas." I respond, and he hums, thinking of an idea.

His eyes light up, and a smirk falls onto his face. "Should we go dick around in Walmart?" He asks, and I give a small laugh.

"I guess only you can really dick around, I'm kind of lacking that," I say back sarcastically, and he sighs.

"Bitch, you know what I meant," he responds with a laugh, getting off the piano bench, holding his hand out for me to grab. I accept the offer, and he pulls me into a hug. "Do you want to?"

"Fuck yeah I do. Who wouldn't want to fuck around in Walmart?" I respond, slightly yelling with a smile on my face. "Wait, won't there be a lot of people there?" I ask, and he laughs sarcastically.

"[Y/N], it's 1:47 in the morning, do you really think there's going to be a ton of people there?" He says, and I punch his arm.

I run towards the garage, and turn around motioning for him to follow me. " Bo, what are you waiting for? Let's go dick around in Walmart!"

<<time skip brought to you by my will to live, hence why it's so small>>

Bo and I walk with out hands intertwined into Walmart, and instantaneously he gets recognized by an employee.

The woman walks over to us shyly, looking down at her feet the majority of the time. "Um, are you Bo Burnham?" She says, pushing her black bangs out of her face.

"Uh, as a matter of fact, I am. What's up?" He responds, and I smile beside him at the shy lady who looked up at him wide-eyed.

"I'm actually a pretty big fan, I've been to a couple of your shows around here. Uh, I was wondering if I could maybe get a picture and your autograph?" She asks, her voice cracking a few times from what I presume is her anxiety.

"Yeah, I can do that. Just, one thing first," he says, turning and winking at me. "Do you think you could close down the place a bit sooner?"

She laughs a little, and makes eye contact with me. "I think I can do that, and, um, not to be rude but who are you?" The woman asks me and I laugh.

"Don't worry, you're not being rude. I'm [Y/N], Bo's girlfriend," I say, and she lets out a sad sigh.

"Oh, that's really cool, you're really lucky to be dating him, nonetheless know him," she says, and I nudge Bo with my elbow, referencing to what I said to him this morning.

"Yeah, I'm pretty lucky," I say, and Bo rolls his eyes.

She clears her throat and takes a step towards us. "Hey, do you think, um, I could give him a hug? I've been wanting to meet him for a while and I fear this is the last time I'll ever see him face-to-face like this," she asks, and I laugh. Bo looks over to me, and I nod my head.

"Of course, I don't mind," I say, and she lets out a small squeal and wraps her arms around him. He returns the favor, and she lets go about 20 seconds later.

"Oh, and I can shut down the store for y'all," she says, and Bo and I thank her. Bo then gives her his autograph and I take a photo of them, and she says over the intercom that the store will be closing early. "Thank you so much Bo, and by the way, you might want to hide out somewhere. You don't know if you have any more fans here," she suggests, and Bo sighs a bit.

"Oh, right, I'm apparently famous, I forgot. Thank you..," Bo says, pausing for her name.

She laughs a bit, "Hannah. My name is Hannah."

"Well, thanks Hannah, you're very sweet to get the whole store for ourselves," I say, and give her a small hug. Bo and I wave goodbye, and we run to a random aisle, not realizing it was the..,

feminine

hygiene

aisle...

"Ew, this shit's nasty," Bo squeaks, looking around the aisle. A couple rows of lights turn off, signaling that it must've been just Hannah, Bo and I. Just to fuck with him, I pick up a pack of pads and throw them at his head. "What the fuck was that for?"

I roll my eyes, "If you're gonna date a woman, you'll have to get used to this stuff," I say sarcastically. He raises an eyebrow at me. "What, are you gay or have you never had a girlfriend? Did your mom ne-"

"Yeah, I think that's enough [Y/N]," he says, walking out of the aisle. I gasp, just realizing what he cut me off from saying. His mom fucking died, and I ask him a stupid fucking sarcastic question? I put the package back on the shelf, and walk quickly over to him.

"Bo, I'm sorry, I completely forgot about your parents," I say, and he turns around making eye contact, his eyes hurt and upset.

"You forgot?"

------------------------

Yo my palarinos. Sorry I've been gone for so long, I haven't been finding time to write but hopefully I'll be able to write more chapters and start posting regularly again.

Much love