•Six•

Chapter: Six | POV: [Y/N]

"You bitch!" Brianna shouts, and we broke apart immediately. "What just happened?!"

"Okay, well, you know how we went to wash our hands? Bo decided to be a dick and pour warm water on my head, so I threw cold water at him, and he dropped me in this icy bath. I told him to help me up, and instead I pulled him down into the water with me. He made a really shitty lion king reference and held me underwater."

"Long live the king?" Brianna asks, trying to hold back her laughter.

"That was it, pretty lame. When I eventually broke away from his grasp, I shot up out of the water with my mouth open and our lips matched up. His mouth was open from laughing, I'm guessing," I finish explaining, and Bo agrees with me.

"You two are so damn confusing. Now, why don't you go and change into some fresh clo- WAIT! I will give each of you five dollars if you wear each other's clothes for the rest of the sleepover," Brianna says, clapping her hands like a four year old.

"Deal," Bo and I say at the same time. We both get out of the tub by ourselves, and I have him go grab his bag with his stuff. When he's back, I bring him in my room, and I give him the clothes I wanted him to wear, and he did the same for me. He gave me a light gray long sleeve shirt and gray sweatpants, and I gave him a blue long sleeve and black pants.

"Do you think we should make this even better?" Bo asks, and I hum in response. "I'll give you a pair of socks and boxers, you give me a pair of socks, a bra and some underwear," he suggests, and my eyes lit up.

"I have some underwear that are a bit big on me, so those could help, that," I say, and motion my hand downward, laughing. We give each other what we need, and we change. I waited for Bo.

"Fucking hell! Bras are so confusing!" He yells just loud enough so I could hear, and I open the door to see Bo shirtless, his lower half covered in my clothes. "Help?" He says, throwing the neon green bra towards me. I agree, laughing at the color I chose, and get it onto his body. He pulls the shirt on, and we  walk downstairs, striking a different pose every few steps.

"Hottest couple right here, ladies and gentleman!" Brianna says standing up, clapping as if we won an award. "Wait, Bo, are you wearing one of [Y/N]'s br-"

"WORSHIP ME!" Bo screams, flinging the shirt off, revealing the neon bra. We all start bursting out laughing, and he pulls the shirt back onto his body. We sit down and begin eating the popcorn. "What should we do?" He asks with a mouth full of popcorn.

"What we should do is teach you to not talk with your mouth full," I say, after he swallows his popcorn. He licks my hand, and I pull it away. "BO LICKED MY HAND! I'M DISEASED! HELP!" I shout, wiping my hand on his leg, and accidentally graze my hand over the middle section of his pants. Whoops. I pull my hand back to my side, clearing my throat. He stares intently at me, and I stare back at him.

"You two alive?" Brianna says, waving a hand between our faces, and we break eye contact. "So what should we actually do? We could play truth or dare, since you took the time to sort the cards," she suggests, and Bo and I decide to play. We once again get into our positions to summon the devil, and we start playing. "So, what we'll do is the person will ask the victim truth or dare, and take a card and read it off to them. This time around, let's just do the one person asked for the truths. Sound good?" She asks, and we agree on the rules.

"I start." Bo says. "[Y/N], would you like to admit something to us, or be forced to do something stupid?" He asks me, and I laugh. I respond with dare, and he chooses a card. At this point, he's covering his mouth, holding his laughter. "Oh my god. I dare you to lick the side of the TV," he says, and stops trying to cover his laughter. I grab the card, and sure enough, he read it off exactly the way the card stated it.

"Oh my," I say, and go up to the TV, and trace my tongue along the right side of the screen, and down the table it was standing on. I walk back down, and Brianna pats me on the back. "Okay, Brianna truth or dare?" I ask, and this time around, she chooses dare. "Finally," I say and grab the card, reading it off to everyone. "I dare you to kiss the player to your right." Sure enough, Bo was sitting on her right. They both looked at me, a little disturbed.

"I can't do that, you're destined for Bo. I don't want to get in between you two," she says, and instead, licks the whole underside of her foot.

"Well then, that'll work too, I guess?" Bo says, and laughs.

"Bo, truth or dare?" Brianna asks, and Bo breaks the trend.

"I'm going truth, sorry guys," he says, and watches Brianna's hand grab the card with the word 'Truth' written on the back.

"What's your full name? Actually, I feel like we should all do this, since we did just recently meet, and we don't know much about each other," she says, and we agree to this plan. "My full name is Brianna Violet Drade."

"My full name is [Y/F/N]."

"Shit. You guys are going to definitely laugh at this," he says, and I lean towards him, acting like his words are the key to allow me to live. "It's Robert Pickering Burnham."

(Bo)/Oh. My. God.

"THAT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!" Brianna screams, and I start to laugh.

"Yo Robert, do you like picnics?" Robert Picnicking Burnham?" I barely say through my laughter.

"I do, in fact. I also like burning ham," he says, winking. Did he really just say that? Really?

"Really? So, what kind of ham?" Brianna says smirking, leaning towards him. His face turns red.

I crawl over to him, and practically sit on him, that's how close I was. Grabbing his thigh, I whisper in his ear,

"Burn it, Burnham."