ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

His grin sent shivers up my spine. he had perfectly straight bright white teeth. how is he so perfect and yet the fact he threatened my life doesn't effect me.

For the first time in a long Time I slept peacefully. I used to always wake up from horrible nightmares but there mostly away now. There is still nights were I wake up screaming bloody murder.

The nightmares are terrifying. They are not no scary clown cliche dreams that little kids have  it was more realistic , it was the death of anyone that I loved. 

After my mom died the nightmares came. Loosing my mom was the worst thing ever. I couldn't do anything that would of stopped her from dying sooner than id ever imagine. all I wanted was my mom to see me get married and see her eyes tear up as my husband and I tell her we are having a baby. I wanted her to die of old age and have a happy long life but that never happened. 

I promised her I would be a good girl and take care of my dad. how can care for my dad when I feel so hurt by what he's done. he attempting to make it up. after mom died he was somewhat more there for me but enough. I was born into a mafia I'm the first heir for my dad how in the hell am I supposed to be a "good girl" when I live in a life full of crime and violence. I'm NOT you're girl next door that is sweet and innocent that is long gone for me.

I'm pushing away from Cole because I still want to make my mom proud.

I want to be good but being bad just give me a thrill. I crave it now. I want more. I've never killed someone though I don't know if I would do it.

I look in the mirror and check myself out. I grabbed my gun from the dresser and tucked in under my blouse to where it was hidden but I could still get to it fast.

I check my phone and realize its 5:58am. I can't be late. I run out of my room and run down the stairs and run out the door. Right as I get out I see Cole pulling up in the drive way.

I opened the car door and sat down and buckled my self. yes I crave to be bad but safety first

"Alright so what are we doing today." I asked

" Some stupid whore betrayed us and gave information about you're dads where about and she told the cobras that a lot of us would be at the party guarding and it was a perfect time to attack because she thought our guard would be down and they would kill me and you're whole family ending our bloodline in the mafia" he said

He never took his eyes off the road. They were practically glued to it.

I just nodded and waited until we got there. There was complete silence after he told me what was going on. He pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and asked me to light it. He tossed me the lighter and I lit it for him and than put it in the center console.

Still there was  awkward silence I had no clue where we were going but I knew it was somewhat far. We arrived at what I assume is one of the  warehouses.

We got out of the car and heading to the basement. It was claustrophobic and it wasn't very clean.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed as I felt something scurry across my feet. I held onto coles arm without even thinking about it

He just started laughing and I let go of his arm.

The second we stepped into the room with the lady who betrayed us  I noticed Coles whole demeanor changed. It wasn't the sweet guy who was there for me but a ruthless man who would kill in a second.

He told her things about how the mafia is family and she broke there trust when she did that.

" YOU COULD OF GOT ME AND TANNERS FAMILY KILLED! YOU STUPID WHORE, I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE IM GONNA PUT A BULLET BETWEEN YOURE EYES. NEVER BREAK THE TRUST." he said with an angry tone in his voice.

This woman was just crying in way I felt bad for her but...

"DAMN COLE I'LL PUT THE BULLET BETWEEN THAT BITCHES EYES I WANT MY FACE TO BE THE LAST THING THAT SHE SEE. I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL." I said I spit on her

" Any last words?" Cole asked her

She said nothing and looked straight at me

"They are  gonna kill you Skylar and your little damn perfect family. I would of sold my soul to watch you die." she said

I had no clue who this chick was but it angered me Cole grabbed my arm.

I held the gun to her head. All the was stopping me from killing her was the trigger. In a split second she would be dead

" Are you sure you wanna do this sky?" Cole asked

The lady mocked him and I pistol whipped her in the forehead. Blood ran down her forehead but she was still conscious

I pressed the gun right between her eyes and my finger was just over the trigger.