Mami

Santos's POV
      I haven't been able to sleep because I'm coughing so much have to throw up. I should have known that going to that meeting while my boss had the flu would get me sick. Thankfully me getting up so much hasn't woken Illi up. The last thing I want us for her to see me sick.
           ××××××
               Illi's POV
      Jules getting up and running somewhere. I slowly open my eyes and sit up when the bathroom light turns on. The sound of him getting sick catches my attention. I stand up and walk to the bathroom.
    I lean against the door frame, all my tiredness gone now. The muscles in his back flex. I walk over and kneel behind him, running my hand up and down his back. He flushes the toilet and stands up.
   After he brushes his teeth he walks back into the room and lays down. I sit next him, taking his hand. "Have you taken any medicine?" I ask. He nods, opening one eyes.
    "I'm sorry I woke you," he says, his voice raspy and breathless. I give him a sympathetic smile.
   "Its okay, you sleep. I'll go see how long until you can take more medicine," I tell him, about to get up. He grasps my arm. Its obvious he thinks he using his full strength but he's barely using any.
   "Lay down with me," he says. Signing, I lie back down with my back against his chest. He throws his arm over my waist. I lace my fingers with his and his knuckles.
   ×××××××××
            I can tell he feels terrible today, but he won't admit to it. He's walking around straight, but he looks dead. But hell, if he were a zombie I'd let him bite me anytime. I sit at his kitchen table reading Page 492.
      The book is very cliche like he had said it was. The two main characters are very cute though. Jules grips my shoulders as he stands behind me. I've tried kissing him many times today, but he says he doesn't want to get me sick.
      I close the book and stand, grabbing my back and the book. "I should get going. I'll call you later to check on you," I tell him. He nods and pulls in for a hug while I go in for a kiss.
    "No kisses, Mami," he says. Him calling me mami (babe, etc.) is such a turn on. Take groan and walk to the door.
     ×××××××××
            Santos's POV
      When I get inside my mom's house I hear the sound of a scream coming from up stairs. I run up the stairs, almost tripping over the rug. When I get to the door, I hear sobs and my fathers loud voice. 
     The door is locked. I run back before charging for the door shoulder first, breaking the lock. The door opens and my dad stands in the room with a gun to my sisters head. My mom has her hands tied and is yelling for him to take the gun away from her head while my sister is crying softly.
     "Dad," I say, getting their attention. He turns in a way that my mom and I can both see him. "Put the gun down." He shakes his head.
     "No," he says. "If I'm not able to see my children because of my wife, then theirs no point of them even being-" 
    "Stop. You can see us all you want as long as you get help," I tell him. He looks at Leslie, his hand shaking as he outs his finger on the trigger.
     "Whenever I think or see you guys, I see your mother and all I can feel is hate. The only way for that to end, is for you guys to be dead," he says the bullet clicks in place. He closes his eyes and his finger begins to pull back.
    I charge at him, trying to push Leslie out of the way. Sharp pain shoots through the left side of my chest, close to my heart. Before I fall to the ground, I turn the gun around and pull the trigger, the bullet going through his throat.
    We both fall to the floor. Leslie unties our mom and runs over to me. My chest feels like someone has laid bricks on my chest.
    "Don't you dare close your eyes," my mom tells me. He voice sounds so distance. My eyelids begun to feel heavy. "Don't-don't you dare, Julius Tobias Santos." As hard as I try, the darkness still over powers me.

AN: Him killing his dad was a little bit of his dark side requested by @laqueeshaork . please comment a side of him you want to see next and what you think will happen. Share! Stay alive |-/                -Veah