Behind Closed Doors

Illi's POV
        You ever get that feeling where you feel like your drowning and there's no way to come up for air? That's how I feel looking at this letter from my dad. He sent yet another one asking if I'll see him. My heart says to go, but my brain is telling me to think twice about that even though he never did me wrong.
     The door opens and I hide the letter under my blanket. My mom comes in with a small smile on her face and sits on Venus's bed. Venus stayed with Luke last night after the party doing God knows what.
    "Hey, sweetie," she says.
    "Morning," I say. Her fingers are fidgeting as of she's nervous. "Is there something you want to talk about?" I ask. She nods, swallowing thickly.
    "Marcus's friend, Santos, or whatever his first name is. You should try your best to steer away from him," she tells me. Now its me who's nervous. "I know that he might seem nice and sweet, but that boy is trouble."
    "What do you mean by trouble exactly?" I ask. She sighs.
    "Well, I could say the main things," she starts. "Drugs, sex, fighting, partying, different girl every night. Used to be in a gang. In all honestly, I don't know why we let Marcus hang around him. He's just not good," she tells me.
     Different girl every night. Sex. Little does she know. "Well you don't have to worry about anything happening. Last night he just didn't want me walking alone." She nods, still looking nervous. "Is there anything else?"
    "Yeah," she says with a sigh. "Your father reached out to us."
     ×××××××××
      "Well your mothers not wrong about me," Santos says as he does push ups. "Except for the different girl thing. Only one," he adds with a wink.
    "Drugs?" I ask. He stands up, shaking out his muscular arms.
    "I experimented with some before cause I was dumb and hanging around the wrong people. I don't do that anymore," he says. I want to ask him about something else, but I don't. Hopefully he will. "As for sex..."
    My heart stops for a second. "Its not something I need now. Waiting isn't a problem," he says. I take a deep breath. "And its understandable if you need a lot of time."
    I nod, looking down. "Thank you for understanding," I say. He starts doing pull ups, his back and arm muscles flexing, causing my mouth to go as dry as a dessert. I look away, standing.
    "I should get going," I say. He jumps down and grabs my arm, pulling me against him. He's sweaty, but I still want to kiss him. He fits our lips together. My fingers tangle in his messy hair.
    His hands grip my waist tightly. "You can go now," he says, still holding me so I can't move. I lean up on my tip toes, kissing him again. His hands travel down to my butt, making me jump a little.
    I run my hands down his arms. He picks me up and brings me to his room. He lays me down and gets above me. Usually, I would be scared of this, but I trust that he won't try and hurt me.
   But my head isn't into it. Its still on what my mom told me today about my dad. His lips make contact with the sensitive area below my ear. I touch his shoulders, but he grabs my wrists and holds them above my head. Even now, I'm not scared that I'm not in control.
   He grinds against me and groans. I sit up and take my shirt off. His eyes stay on mine, never looking towards my chest. He pushes me back down aggressively and grins.
    "Your very beautiful," he says, making me blush. I try leaning up, but he keeps me pinned down. "Who's in control of this?"
   "Me," I say confidently. He cocks a brow. "I'm not taking that back." He shakes his head leans back down. He bites my bottom lip, making me moan. He grinds against me against but in a way as if he's entering me.
   I sigh, chills running through me. "Ca-can we stop?" I stutter, scared of where this is leading. He gets off of me. "I should get going. Thanks for the...entertainment."
   He smirks. "Anytime baby girl."

   AN: I just wanted to get in a quick chapter cause their might not be one later. I wasn't really sure how to bring out his aggressive side, so I made it sexual aggressive idk, but his aggressive side was requested by @firecrackergirl. Comment a side of him you want to see!!! Share. Stay alive |-/    -Veah