Abandoned Home

Illi's POV
      Santos takes his jacket off when we get outside and puts it around my shoulders. I look up at him, my eyes meeting his. The gray green colored eyes that  always brought me nothing but anxiety are now bringing me a sense of comfort.
    Were on the edge of town and it's far past nine o'clock. He stops at a a house that looks boarded up. The tall gate keeps us at distance from it. "What are we doing here?" I ask him.
    "We're going inside," he says. I look up at the house, my hands shaking. I spot a no trespassing sign. "Ignore the sign and don't care about the consequences," he tells me. 
     He gets behind me and places his and son my waist, making me jump. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to boost you up," he says. I nod and place my hands on the bars of the large gate.
    He pucks me up and throws me over the fence. I jump down the rest of the way. He does as I did but by himself. The muscles in his tattooed arms flex as he pulls himself up.
     "Ready to go inside?" He asks, taking a deep breath, his breath visible in the cold air. I shake my head violently. "Well too bad, virgy." I close my eyes and take a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Okay I'm sorry for calling you that. I feel bad."
    "Its fine. It's the truth," I say. He cocks a brow. "No one was ever sick enough to stick it inside me." He nods and takes my hand, pulling me with him to the door. "Won't the door be locked?" I ask.
    "So many people have broke into the house that the lock is broken," he says, opening the door. He steps inside and leads me in, closing it behind us. "Its very old in here."
     "I can tell," I say. He leads me up the stairs and into a old room where nothing has really changed. He sits down on the edge of the bed. I go over to the broken window and look out.
     "You always scare me that your going to jump out a window," he says with a chuckle. I look back back at him with a smile.
     "Not today at least," I say. He stands and strides over to me. He's so close that are chests are pressed against each others. "If your going to hit me, or kill me or something, can you please do it already?"
     He lifts my chin up so I'm looking up at him. He leans down and presses his lips to mine. I stand frozen in his arms, not able to move from the sudden shock. His hands move up so their cupping my face gently in his hands.
      He pulls back and looks at me before coming back in. This time my lips move when his hesitantly. He runs his fingers through my hair. His tongue traces my bottom lip, requesting entrance. I part my lips, accepting his request.
    He bends down and picks me up by my thighs. By instinct, my legs wrap around his waist and I hold onto him by his neck. His lips never break away from mine.
    "Is this okay?" He asks as he presses me up against the wall.
    "Yeah," I mumble. His hands rest on my ass as he keeps me in place. "We shouldn't do this," I say breathlessly.
     "I know that." I rest my for head against his, looking into his eyes. My fingers graze the soft skin on the back of his neck. He pecks my lips, making me smile. He carries me over to the bed and drops me down, laying next to me with his arm under my head. I look up the ceiling. I can feel his eyes still on me.
     "What?" I ask, turning into my side so I can look at him. He runs his his calloused fingers through my hair.
    "I just realized how hard your brother would best me up if he ever found out about what just happened," he says with a grin. I blush.
    "He doesn't have to know," I say. He leans in so our lips are almost against each others. I find myself craving his kiss again. "Your bad behavior is starting to rub off me."
     He grins. "I was hoping that would happen," he says leaning the rest of the way in. My eyes close, enjoying the feel of his lips moving with mine. My hands tangle in his short black hair. Well, I'm screwed.

AN: Ohlala. This is a little but of his wild side, I didn't want to bring it all out in one chapter. This was a request, you know who you are hopefully. Do you think this will just stay between them?? Comment a side of him you want to see!!! Share! Stay alive fudge nuggets |-/                                  -Veah