Dare #50

sirius48"Hey Slappy. My friend dares you to secretly release the werewolf of fever swamp."

Stine:Okay guys I'll be going to Work So when I get back I don't want to see any mess or burn the house down *looks at Slappy*

Slappy: Oh sure....It's always me!!

Stine: Okay.... Snappy's in Charge

Slappy, Wally and Snappy: WHAT!?

Stine:*looks at Snappy* Why you saying What?

Snappy: I wasn't expecting me to be in Charge!

Stine:Okay! I'm going to go now...Don't do anything Stupid

Snappy:Don't worry about anything, you just relax!!I got this covered!*gives him a thumbs up*

Stine:*takes a deep breath and exhales,then leaves*

Snappy:*closing the door behind Stine, then slowly turns his head 90 degree angle with an evil smile*

Slappy and Wally: 0_0

Snappy: Let. The.Party. Begin!!

- some time later,the house is all destroyed-

Slappy:*hiding under a table*

Snappy:*chasing after Wally* GET BACK HERE YOU CHEATER!!!

Wally:*running away from Snappy* I DIDN'T CHEAT ON THE GAME!!!

Snappy: YES YOU DID!!!NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN BEAT TWO PEOPLE UNDER 1 MINUTE IN SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!

Slappy:*slowly takes out The Werewolf of Fever Swamp Manuscript,opens it*

- few minutes later-

Stine:*opens the front door*Kids I'm home!!*pauses* What in the-*Will jumps on him*

Will:*licks Stine*

Stine: WHAT THE-

Slappy:*on his phone, not saying anything*

Snappy: That's what I'm asking

Wally: Wasn't me!!

Schmebulock: Schmebulock

Slappy:*throws a pillow at Schmebulock,thinking "No one needs to know.... No one"*