Thanks

Slappy: Thanks For having a good time with us!!*realize*Rocky?Rocky?

Rocky: What?

Slappy: You realize you and I could become brothers.

Rocky: We’re not gonna be brothers. We’re not gonna be stepbrothers. We're not gonna talk about it, Now Go to sleep.*points to Slappy's room*

Slappy: I hope you’re right. ‘Cause a grown man living and taking care of his handsome little brother would be weird.

Rocky: Go to sleep!

Slappy: Okay. Do you think  Papa doing unspeakable things to mom?

Rocky: No.

Slappy: Are you saying that because the things are unspeakable?

Wally:Anything unspeakable was finished by 8:30, it's 10:06. So everyone shut your mouths and Go to sleep!!

Slappy: No!

Rocky:*looks at the viewers* I’m sorry if this stuff is awkward.

Wally: God, I thought my brother who's annoying was gonna make everyone uncomfortable, but now this.

Slappy: Hey, if you want me to sleep you’re gonna have to stop talking.
Wait a minute... It's not even time to go to sleep.It's morning!! You guys are high!!

Rocky: *ignores slappy* Wonder what Stine's doing?

Wally: I saw Lorraine come in his room...

Slappy: I don't need to know that. I thought you guys wanted me to sleep?

Wally: yeah, to make you shut up but that didn't work, did it?

Slappy: Not my fault!! At least I'm not boring like you guy!! I have a Tuba!!*starts playing his Tuba*

Wally:*starts chasing him*

Slappy:*runs, still playing the tuba*

Rocky: Thanks for Voting/Commenting this book, Plz leave more dares in Comment section.