Dare #26

LuverofGoosebumps"I dare Rocky, Slappy, and Wally to be locked in a room with their deepest, darkest fears for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wally:Ha!! I don't have a fear 😏😏 so to bad it's only going to be Rocky and Slappy!!

Rocky:Oh no you don't!!We all do this together!!

Slappy: Yeah!

Wally:*shrugs* I don't have a fear! I guess I'm not scared of anything

Slappy:*thinks for a moment* I remember when we were younger Papa put us a show,you got so scared, you cried... What's the show called...*looks at Rocky, grinning*

Rocky:*snickers* Barney

Slappy:*trying not to laugh*

Wally:WHAT!?*embarrassed*I WASN'T CRYING!!

Slappy: Aww...Don't worry Wally, We all cry...*snickering* But not about a kids show

Rocky:*laughing*

Wally:*arms crossed* Hahaha!! Very funny! Keep laughing and I'll hurt you guys!!

Slappy:*trying so hard not to laugh out loud*

Zach: Well you guys still have to do the dare so yeah...

Hannah:*grabs Rocky and Runs upstairs to her Room*

Zach:*grabs Wally and follows Hannah*

Wally:Put me down!!!*trying to escape*

Slappy: Oh no...*hides from Zach and Hannah*

Hannah: Slappy!!Where are you!!

Slappy: I'm not in the house!! That's for sure!!

Zach:Found him *points behind the Couch*

Slappy: Dang it...

Hannah: Slappy... You have to face your fears!!*dragging him upstairs*

Slappy: I'm facing them now!!!

Wally:*sighs* what are you going to do? It's not like we all have the same fears....

Mary-Ellen: Hello Boys...*smirks*

Slappy: OH NO!!ANYTHING BUT HER!!

Wally:Oh no...

Rocky:*backs away*

Hannah: Goodbye!* leaves and closes the door behind her*