Chapter 29

Miyuki's POV

Once we arrived the station, we started to look for the shop where they sell the famous Karaage.

"Is that it? Wow, look at that line." My brother said as we observe the long line and how the workers of the shop were working fast.

"The line starts here! You can get a discount for a box of twelve!" We walked closer to the shop. "Welcome! Come to Mozuya for karaage! This is Mozuya!" And there's a lady holding a fan who looked like she was manager or something.

"She's must be the manager or the owner." My brother mumbled and I nodded.

"I think so too. We will buy fi--

"Miyuki-sama!" Someone called behind and when I turned around I saw familiar faces.

"Mito Ikumi... Yukihira Soma..."

"What are you doing here? Are you going to buy karaage?" They approached us with an unknown girl who was shorter than the two.

"Yes. I was planning to buy for the kids."

"At the orphanage?" The red head asked and I nodded as a response.

"Who are they, little sis?" I heard my brother and I began to talk.

"I'm sure you already met Soma?" He nodded. "This is Mito Ikumi, one of the students in Totsuki and an associate of Erina. And..." I paused since I didn't know her but Soma got the point immediately.

"This is Kurase. My childhood friend and my classmate at my former school."

"Ah! M-My name i-is Ku-Kurase Mayumi! I-It's nice t-to me-meet you!" Her face flushed and she bowed.

She reminded me of Megumi-san...

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kurase-san. My name is Koizumi Miyuki. Please just call me Miyuki." I bowed back to her. "This is my brother Adel and this is Sumiko." The said two followed suit bowing their heads.

"I see that my sister has found friends. I'm glad." My brother smiled sweetly and Mito and Kurase blushed in bright red.

"Man, the business looks good. Huh? Chairman?" We looked where Soma was looking and we found a man in a weird clothes. It was obvious to see him even though he looked like he was hiding.

"Whoa! Soma-chan?" He faced us with a sunglasses and a hat on.

"What're you doing here?"

"O-Oh, I was just hoping I could help, too."

Help?

"What's with the disguise?"

"Well, we're in enemy territory! It'll be a huge risk if they realize who I am!" He turned serious like any detective would do in movies.

"How?"

"You should be carefu, too, Soma-chan!"

"There's no need to skulk about." Out of nowhere, a hand was placed on his shoulder. He freaked out when he saw the lady earlier with a creepy grin. "Why not line up with pride, Chairman?" She said in creepy too and the 'chairman' got away from her.