Chapter 10

Miyuki's POV

I was about to go in when a hand grabbed my shoulder, stopping me before I turn around to see Dojima Gin with a finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet. Inu-san was behind him, smiling amd waves a hand. I nodded and went back to listening again.

"Shokugeki. That word brings back memories!" Shinomiya-san as he adjusts his glasses.

"What's the transfer student thinking?"

"He'll be up against an alumnus, and a former first seat of the Elite Ten, at that."

"Not to mention, he's Chef Shinomiya, a seasoned veteran from the front lines of the food industry!" The other students complains.

"A Shokugeki involving an opponent who's not currently a student is not without precedent. But it does require the consent of both parties, doesn't it? Sorry, I have no intention of accepting the challenge. No matter how hard you may try, Tadokoro Megumi's expulsion is final--" Shinomiya-san was cutted off by Dojima-san who enters and speak.

"Well, let's not be too hasty. You seem to have quite the interesting situation developing here, Shinomiya." Inui-san looked up from behind him and I revealed myself to them.

"Dojima-san?" Shinomiya-san mumbled, suprised that we're here. I saw Megumi-san crying and Yukihira Souma who looks angry.

"Miyuki-sama."

"Chef Dojima."

"Chef Inu."

"Why are they here?

"What's going to happen?"

We heared the other students who passed whispering and Dojima-san coughs, knowing that students' attention was focused in this.

"Let's discuss this to my office, shall we?" He said as he walks away and we followed.

I held my bag with my hands in front and went back to my usual self. The atmosphere around us as we walk was totally awkward and none of us wants to break the silence, we just walk quietly towards Dojima-san's office.

We arrived at his office. After he opens the door, I immediately went to sit on one of his couches, tired from walking. They explained what happened earlier and requested to bring Megumi-san's test dish to prove.

"Mmmm! Tadokoro Megumi-san's dish is delicious!" Inui-san commented after she tastes the dish.

"Why not let her pass?"

"Shinomiya-senpai, you're so stubborn."

"Mule."

"Narcissist!"

"Poser!"

"Be quiet, Hinako."

"S-S-S-Sorry."

Inui-san said to him but he suddenly lifts by her head and tells to be quiet after Inui-san unexpectedly crouches due to pain.

"Dojima-san, I believe I have been given full discretion for this task." Shinomiya-san said, Inui-san still crouching.

"Of course, Shinomiya. I have no complaints with regard to the nature of the task and your evaluation criteria." Dojima-san said it clearly. "However, she did try to deal with the situation at hand. Don't you think her courage might merit a certain degree of consideration?"

"No, I don't. Not in the least." Shinomiya-san answered bluntly.

"I do! What do you think Miyuki-chan?" Inui-san asked me, raising her arm in the air and I just shrug.