Chapter 17

Third Person's POV

"Here it is!"

"Welcome!"

"The-There you go!"

"Please enjoy!"

The sounds of rattling trays and plates being served echoed throughout the hall accompanied by the mumbling sounds of excitement and tension coming from the students and guests.

Each of them served their chosen egg dish which they had worked all night without getting a sleep. Their sleepiness was trying to take over, but they are doing their best not to lose from it by thinking of passing and forcing a smile.

They have only one word in their minds to describe this kind of situation they are in...it's torture...

It is indeed that we need a complete sleep for us to think very clearly and have an energy for a whole day. Unfortunately just like what they say, the school they are currently attending is where you can found hell. A real life world of suffering for aspiring chefs who wanted to be best cooks in their future without getting expelled.

But they really need to endure this thing...

You won't achieve anything if you just sitting around doing nothing.

However, maybe half-quarter of number of students who are willing to accept any kinds of sufferings their school might give just to reach their absolute goal.

"Here. It's Egg Benedict."

One of the most admired student served the trays with her dish on it which seems sparkles and glowing, as if it is an holy thing.

"What beauty!"

"They're like brilliant jewels!"

Her 'customers' were fascinated to its beauty, they had their eyes and mouths agape and inside their minds has two options debating which they should eat it or not. Since it looks like waste for them to eat, but at the same time you can already see drools drifting down at the corner of their mouths.

The Totsuki Resort's steward, Sakuma Tokihiko, made his way through the crowds standing in front of her place. After seeing the glorious dish, he began to tell its ingredients and also part of American breakfast menus. At first he asked what's new to this dish considering it is already common for breakfast menus, but he discovered when taking a bite that made his eyes and mouth open wide too.

The dish made by Nakiri Erina, has been praised as the queen of breakfast in a restaurant in New York which the taste will make you kneel.

The others also took a plate and bite after getting reaction from the steward before they drifted off to its majestic fantasy world as they smile ear to ear.

"Wonderful..."

"I'm melting..."

"Erina-sama..."

"Egg Benedict-sama!"

As if she had successfully take control of her customers like a true queen, as they still fascinated to the taste that lingers in their mouths. And also achieving to show what she really mean about the gourmet world she belief through this.