Chapter 25

Miyuki's POV

"Huh!?... LITTLE SISTER!?!?!?!?!?"

Everyone reacted simultaneously when they had heard that I am the little sister of this tall black haired man whom I call big brother. Their eyes were wide like saucers and mouths opened in surprise and they were two of them has food on their mouth, seeing the spoons they were holding.

"Megumi! Why didn't you tell us!?" The girl who has an orange hair asked the trembling hair pigtailed one.

"I-I d-don't know either! I also did just now." Megumi answered, shrinking away from the gaze of the small girl.

"Oh my.." Coming from the magenta haired, she covered her mouth with one hand.

"Alright everyone! Seat down and continue eating!" Fumio-san yelled, motioning her hands up and down and they obeyed still looking at the two.

"You have grown beautiful little princess...just like your mother." I suddenly looked to the man that my brother knows with a quite shocked expression. "The last we met you were just a little inches shorter than Souma." I looked at the called name and exactly he looked at my direction too with our wide eyes.

What?

"Uhm... We discuss this some other time and enjoy the celebration. Looks like you have already started." Our staring contest broke when my brother backed away so he stands between our gazes. I looked at him and he has his smile with his eyes closed.

"Oh yes. Take a seat." The red head's father said and we took our places in the table. I sat between my brother who was on my right and Megumi on my left who greeted me with a bow, bowing in response too.

My brother served me and himself before talking to Souma's father about some business and his travels around the world. Sure I know him, since he is part of the culinary world and his travels were known by the whole world because of his tremendous skills in cooking from traveling around the world.

But, I don't remember we have met before and yet he knows me. All I remember was playing either in our mansion or in the Nakiri's with my only childhood friends Erina and Alice along with my cousin Kimiko. I could only go outside if there was some kind of business meeting and my family wanted to bring me along or family trips in some places around the world.

We ate the meal he made and this time I actually felt shivers down my spine as I chewed  the bits of the food. Now I understand why Erina has a deep respect and adored this man because the food he makes is so heavenly not like any other dish I've tasted, it is perfect.

I looked across and was greeted by gloominess radiating from the red haired boy, assuming he is too was thinking the same thing as I am. I really don't remember meeting the two of them before and Souma being part of my childhood.

Ring! Ring!

"Excuse me for a moment." My brother excused himself, answering the call as he closed the door.

"How are you now, little princess?" Souma's father asked while holding a Japanese tea cup.

"I'm good, Mr. Yukihira." I called what he goes right now considering that he said to us.

"Joichiro is fine, but you always used Mr. Yukihira before. Your father's politeness was passed down to you and your brother huh? That's a good thing." He took a sip of his hot tea before exhaling like what the adults do after drinking a beer. "You must be bothered right now." These perks my ears and I focused my attention to him.