25

Tzuyu's POV

I still couldn't believe it. We just landed here in Taiwan, my hometown. It's been half a year since I left this country to work at Seoul. I missed everything here, my friends, and of course my family. Suddenly, I didn't know what am I supposed to feel. Should I be happy because I've finally made it to visit appa? Or should I feel scared because I would see him at his vulnerable state?

"Let's go." I felt a nudge at my right arm.

"Ms. Minatozaki, the car is now ready." Said a big guy wearing a black coat. He reached our luggage's and carried it like it wasn't heavy at all. I just followed Sana behind whilst we were making our way out of the airport.

Sana slowed down and looked at me over her shoulder. "Stay close to me."

I didn't know why but I just did what she had told me to. There were two guys standing outside the airport, looking like they were blocking something. Then I realized there were a lot of people outside.

I was about to say something when Sana put her arm around my shoulder, making my body sandwiched between her arm and body. Then people started to shout.

"MS. MINATOZAKI IS HERE!!"

"KYAAA!!"

"She's so damn hot, oh my god! Oh my god!"

The two big guys blocked them with all their might. "Move!! Move!!"

"Ms. Minatozaki, why are you here at Taiwan? Is this regarding to work or for a vacation?" Asked the person who looked like a reporter.

"How's the Minatozaki Corp. going?"

I could see lots of phones around us.

"How's Mr. Minatozaki doing?"

I cringed by their loud voices. We started to swing because of the strong force but Sana's gripped tighter, making us steady. I wondered how strong she could be.

"May I know who is this girl beside you, Ms. Minatozaki?"

I looked at the guy who asked that question. Is he referring to me?

"What's your connection to Ms. Minatozaki?" He asked again.

I didn't get the chance to answer his question because someone had opened the car's door in front of us.

"Get in. Faster." Sana pushed me lightly and she also went in.

I looked out and saw bunch of girls waving a banner saying 'We Love You, Sana' in Taiwanese.

"So many fangirls?" I teased. I looked back at Sana who was hissing in pain.

"I think someone stepped into my toenail." She bit her lip, caressing her left foot.

"Are you okay?" I quickly checked her foot and saw her toenail getting red. "Omo!"

"Do I look like okay?"

I ignored her question and checked her foot carefully. "Take off your heels." I was surprised when she did. Her pinky toe was getting numb and reddish already. "Wait, I have something here. . ." I grabbed my bag and rummaged inside of it, trying to find my ointment.

Once I found it, and quickly pulled her legs and put it on my lap. I opened my ointment and took out the mint gel.

"Yah! What are you up to?" She yanked my hand away.

"I'll put an ointment. Calm down." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "There. The pain will lessen soon and don't wear your heels just for now."

Sana nodded.