9

Tzuyu POV

I flinched and stayed on my position. My eyes widened and I could feel goosebumps around my neck. She really is scary! Is she going to kill me or what?!

She locked the door and faced me. I pressed my lips together and blinked nervously. Calm down, Tzuyu. Maybe she used to lock the door every time.

We stared at each other and I couldn't find any expression with it. Cold as ice. She was like digging my soul. Omo, she's still pretty even with that poker face~

Y-yah! You're in the middle of death!

Why did I even thought about that?

Then she finally moved her feet and passed me by. I closed my eyes tightly and took inaudible lungful breath before turning around. I was mesmerized by the beauty of her place. If I could only live in this kind of room. "Nice place." I said.

She looked at me and she also scanned the room. Then she walked towards a room totally ignoring the compliment I've given. But I shook it away and trailed my eyes around. Gawking at the different paintings on the wall. Beautiful~

Then suddenly, she walked out of the room with my bag on her hand. I smiled widely.

"You really found it!"

"Ah-uh. I knew you would come back for this. That's why I kept it." She said and threw the bag towards me that I catched just in exact time. Can't she be more gentle?

"How come?" I asked as I checked my belongings.

"Because of this." I looked at her and she raised her hand holding my...... ID?

My ID!!!!!!

She walked towards me still holding up my ID. I was about to get it but she shoved it away.

"Oops." She said then she threw it at the couch behind her. She tilt her head as she looked at me from head to foot. I felt my hands were already sweating.

"T-thank you, Sana-ssi. But I still n-need that. S-so.." I moved my feet to get my ID but she stepped sideway completely blocking me. I raised my eyebrows asking what she want.

"Don't raise an eyebrows to me."

I startled and lowered my head. She's so scary! I've never been this scared before not even with a ghost. But I'm taller than her! I can use my height for self-defense!

Should I push her or what? Kick her?

"I need those pictures."

I knew it! I'm really dead!

I looked at her and simply laughed. "What pictures, Sana-ssi?" But her face was pissed.

"Stop pretending, Chou Tzuyu. I know you took those pictures. And I need it. Or else..." She stayed on her emotionless face.

"Or else what?" Urgh! I'm just digging my own grave.

It took a seconds before she finally replied. "I'm not playing with you. I hate playing games specially on this kind of situation. Now give it."

I bit my lip as I shook my head. "I c-can't."

                           x    

Sana POV

"I c-can't."

What the hell is wrong with this woman! She want this to be in a hard way?! Okay then!

"Do you wanna die now?" She startled at my words. "You know I can just stab you and skin your body. Then I'll feed them with the streetdogs." I smirked evily about that idea.

"Then I'll hunt you!"

What the f?

"Give it to me already!" I couldn't take it anymore. She's so annoying.

"No! I need those. Why can't you just tell the world that you're dating with him?" She rolled her eyes.

I scoffed and looked at her in disbelief. "You stupid people really thought I'm dating that asshole?" I massaged my temple.

"I'm not stupid! If you didn't like him then why'd you let him kissed you?" She smirked and chinned up.

My eyes widened and thinking about that effin' kiss makes me wanna hang myself. He wasn't my first kiss anyway but his kiss was the worse. I cringed.

"Didn't you see the hard slap I gave him?"

"You slapped him? Why?"

Aish. "Because that pervert desereved it. Never in my whole life I would date a bitch. Now I want you to delete those." I said in a stern voice. I stepped closer and laid my hands, signalling to give those photos.

But she just looked at my hand then back to me.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. How much do you want?"

"What?"

"You only cared about money right? How much do you want?" I took out my wallet.

I noticed that she gritted her teeth. "I don't need your money." Her expression became steady.

I raised my eyebrows. "Fine. And of course you can't give me those pictures because you don't have your camera with you so I'll give you 3 days." I said walked away. I picked her ID and put it inside the drawer.

"What are you doing with that?"

"Of course I won't give it to you. That’s our deal. I'll give it back to you, you'll give me those stupid pictures." I smirked and sat at the couch comfortably.

She's stubborn, and so I am. She's pretty but she's so annoying.

I looked at her again. Yes, she's pretty. And I don't even know why am I telling this to you.

"What are you standing there for? Get out." I ordered.

"O-ofcourse!" She was about to open the door but I spoke again.

"I'll wait here at 7 in the morning, understand? Now get your ass off here." I said and shooed her away. She didn't bother to look back but she angrily slammed the door. I shook my head and didn't know why but my lips stretched upward.