22

No One [POV]

"Do you believe in Disney princess?"

"Uhm. . .why?"

"Because I am in front of sleeping beauty right now." Momo tiptoed closer toward the sleeping girl. "Whoa. . . she's pretty!"

"Indeed. Now could you please step back and be quiet? You might wake her up."

Chaeyoung headed to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients she needed. When she have free time, she would often visit Sana or Momo to cook a meal then she'll stay overnight or goof around their unit afterwards. With Mina, well, they'd probably go on dates. She cleaned up the sink first included the tray with a burnt bread.

"Chaeng!" Momo called.

The shorter girl flinched by the loud voice. She was trying to move quietly whilst there was Momo who was shamelessly screaming her lungs out, not caring about the sleeping Tzuyu. She stomped back to the living room and peeked over her friend. "Momo! Shut up and come over here. You might wake her up!" She whispered furiously.

Momo stepped back when Tzuyu moved a little bit.

"Oh my god." Chaeyoung shook her head and pulled Momo with her.

Tzuyu on the other hand, heard mumblings that caused her to open her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and stretched before looking around the room. And for some reason, the three girls were now having an eye-contact battle.

"Hi?" Momo waved a hand awkwardly.

It took Tzuyu a while before she finally jolted out of the couch. "M-mianhe! I overslept." She bowed at Momo and Chaeyoung. She pressed her lips and waved a hand at Chaeyoung when they met eyes.

"It's fine." Chaeyoung went over Tzuyu and shared a hug. "Why are you here alone? Where's Sana?"

"She went to the company. Said she won't be back until 8 pm."

"Ohh~" Momo smirked. "Guess that was why she asked Chaeng to cook for lunch and dinner."

"You'll cook?"

Chaeyoung nodded. "I'm a chef, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu looked down shyly. "I told Sana that I'm okay with take-outs but then she still insisted. I'm really sorry for-"

"Hey, it's okay. Really." Chaeyoung smiled and rubbed Tzuyu's back. "No need to be shy. I only live two doors from here, anyways. And I want you to try my dishes." She winked.

They seemed to forgot the other girl so she introduced herself. "Hi-ho, flowerpot." She reached Tzuyu's hand and shook it firmly. "Momo's the name. Single and ready to mingle."

Chaeyoung mentally cursed herself for bringing the girl along.

"Nice to meet you, Momo-ssi." She smiled awkwardly, glancing at Chaeyoung back to Momo.

"Now, if you excuse me ladies, I have to prepare our lunch." Chaeyoung then went back to kitchen, leaving the two girls in a painful awkwardness.

Momo's lips tugged upward. "So you're Tzuyu." She said and sat at the couch. She patted the other side, gesturing the younger girl to have a seat next to her. Tzuyu gladly sat down. "We have a lot to talk about."

Tzuyu gulped the lump on her throat nervously. Momo noticed this and she barked a laugh. "Oh my! I'm so sorry did I creep you out?" She asked.

"You're a creep, Momo!" Chaeyoung shouted from the kitchen.

"How long have you been dating Sana?" Momo asked bluntly, ignoring Chaeyoung.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She opened and closed her mouth like a fish. Tzuyu looked at Chaeyoung who rested her body at the doorway of kitchen, looking at her expectantly.