12

No One POV

Sana decided to drove Tzuyu back home and she came back to her own condo unit. She slumped down at the couch and scenarios played on her dull mind. She couldn't forget Tzuyu's smile when she took a selfie, her soft skin when she grabbed the latter's arm and her hand she held when she unknowingly dragged the taller girl with her without any second thoughts. The moment when Tzuyu fed her which automatically made her heart raced. And the scenarios continuously played on her mind until she got back home.

And it made her reddened again. She cupped her cheeks. "What is this?" She mumbled and closed her eyes, couldn't help but to smile. But she quickly shook her head trying to forget those.

"That annoying brat made me crazy. Urgh! This is so not healthy." She frustratedly stood up but then she remembered something. I think I forgot something...

"Omo! Her ID!" She ran towards the drawer where she hid it and took it out. "How did I even forget this thing? Now I have to drive over to her apartment again." She sighed in defeat had no choice but to give it back.

She still need this so she can go back to work and for her to be able to pay her bills.

"But why she didn't ask me about her ID? Whatever. I don't wanna hear that woman's complains." She grabbed her keys and drove off.

                              x

Tzuyu POV

I bid goodbye and thanked Sana for driving me back home. I can't read her. Yesterday she was like a crazy lunatic then awhile ago she acted like a hero when I didn't even need her help. Then now she's acting normal and kinda shy.

I stopped in front of my apartment and about to open it when suddenly I heard noises inside. A robbery? Well he's in a wrong apartment I don't even have any expensive furnitures or devices or jewelries. But what if it's a killer?! No! I quickly took off my shoe for self-defense and slowly opened the door.

I'm seriously gonna throw this right to his face then I'll shout. Right. Then I'll run away. Then I'll call for- "Jihyo-unnie?" She was sitting at the couch tapping her boots at the floor, arms crossed.

"Where you came from?" She asked and squinted her eyes to me. "And why are holding holding a shoe?"

I looked at my hand and quickly dropped the shoe. Aish. This is so embarrassing. "I thought there's someone here like a creepy murder or something like that..." Silly me. I took off my other shoe and put it on its right place.

"Do you know how worried I am, Chou Tzuyu?!" She stood up with a black expression.

Here we go.. HellJihyo-unnie mode.

"Mianhe, unnie~ I left my phone here." I scratched the back of my neck. She raised her eyebrows asking for a more reasonable reason. "And... I ate with Sana."

Her eyes widened. "You.. What?! Oh gosh! I knew it! Why did you do that she might've poisoned you!" She ran towards me and checked my body. She cupped my cheeks and examined my face intently.

I chuckled awkwardly. "U-unnie, I'm still okay she didn't do anything harmful." Oh maybe when she pinned me to the wall. I thought she's going to end my life. "Look, I'm still alive." I gave her a reassuring smile.

She placed the back of her hand at my forehead and sighed in relief. "Right. You're still alive. Still breathing." She let go. "But seriously, why would she do that I thought she's mad at you?"

I shrugged. "I thought so too but she just dragged me with her." Then we both sat at the couch.

"Mind telling me what happened next?" Then I did. She just nodded and leaned back.

"Well, that's weird." She said.

"Agreed." I said nonchalantly.

"So, where's your ID?"

I leaned back too and stared at the ceiling. Even though she give it back, I don't think I still need it anyway. So I didn't bother to ask for it. I know that's the deal, but honestly I don't have a plan to pass those pictures. She didn't do anything wrong with me at the first place so why would I mess her life? I already made my decision.

" Unnie, I quit."

She gasped. "What?! Oh my gosh! Did that Minatozaki Sana hypnotize you? Or something like...forcing you to quit? That witch!"

"No she didn't. Unnie, I... Look.. I don't think I can still do this sort of job." I held her hand and she did the same.

"But... Tzuyu-ah, how about your Appa? He's sick. Where will you find money?" She asked in a bery concern way.

I burried my face at my both palm trying to fight back those tears that was threatening to fall. "I don't know. Jihyo-unnie, why is this happening to me? Why should I suffer like this?" But I couldn't take it anymore and burst out crying. I felt a pair of arms enveloped me.

"Unnie... *sniff* please, don't publish any article about Sana dating Kwon Jiyong because she wasn't. *sniff* and about the job. I'm sure there's a lot of available slot that suits me." I burried my face to her neck as I cried harder. I burst out all my tears and pressure.

                              x

No One POV

Sana backed away after hearing their conversation. She looked at the ID she on her hand that crumpled because of her tight gripped on it when she heard Tzuyu's sniffs and cries.

She jogged back to her car and hoped in. She gripped at the maneuver then rested her forehead on it. So she took those pictures because it will cost a big money that would help her financially. I can't blame her. Her Dad is sick.

She couldn't explain the feeling but it's a mix of pity and anger. So angry. Not because Tzuyu will use her but because Tzuyu is crying. She felt a heavy weight on her chest as she eavesdropped on their conversation. She was trembling out of anger and wanted to hug the girl but she doesn't want to see Tzuyu at her deepest.

She started the engine and drove off. Stay strong, Tzuyu. I got you.