14

Sana POV

I already attended all my appointments this morning and told Nayeon to cancel my next unnecessary appointment. I won't waste my time dealing with person's bullshits.

I was cleaning my desk and glanced at the clock, 10:24am. I still have a time to prepare. I put my laptop at my bag and some papers when suddenly the door of my office slammed open.

"SANA-AH!!" Two girls barged in.

I gasped and threw a pen over them.

"Yah! That hurts!" Momo rubbed the aching part of her head and pouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Reflex."

"Didn't you miss us?" Chaeyoung huffed. Here we go again...

"Nana didn't miss her beshfwends~" Momo faked a cry and Chaeyoung did the same. I shook my head unbelievably.

Urgh! Another visit to ruin my day. Whenever they have a spare time, they would hunt me down just to ruin my ing life even when I'm eating, working, and sleeping. But at least, I could still talk to them in normal most of the time. It's just that, they're freaking loud!

"Guys, please... Cut the crap out?" I closed my eyes. I shook my head once again and zipped my bag.

"Yah! We're cute though!" Moko snorted and crossed her arms.

"If that's what you think." I pushed my chair and walked passed them.

"Hey, wait! Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I have a lunch to go to." I fixed myself at the mirror. I saw their reflections, pouting annoyingly. I sighed in defeat. "Okay okay! I missed you guys. So much! Happy?"

Both of them smiled toothy, nodding like a kid.

"Good. Now if you excuse me, someone's waiting for me and I don't wanna be late. Let's talk next time." I glanced at my wristwatch.

"A date?" Momo smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

"I said lunch for goodness sake!" I emphasized the word 'lunch'.

I stepped out and walked away quickly but Momo and Chaeyoung shouted again.

"Our Minatozaki Sana is not a baby anymore!!"

I stepped inside the elevator and squinted my eyes over them. Their heads stuck out from the door of my office, wiggling their eyebrows towards me.

They are your bestfriends, Sana. Calm down.

I pushed the button and looked at them again. They laughed their heads off and my middle finger saluted them. Their evil laughs vanished when the elevator finally closed.

                               x

No One POV

"Reservation under Minatozaki Sana?" Tzuyu asked waiter. She looked at her reflection from the glass door and fixed her hair for nth time now. She was so conscious of her looks and did really prepare for this lunch. She was nervous because it was the first time someone asked her for lunch without any reason and let's not forget, it's the greatest CEO president of Seoul, Korea.

"Okay, Ms. This way please." The waiter walked ahead. When she was finally satisfied by her looks, she followed the way. Her eyes were trailing around the restaurant and it really mesmerized her. A great restaurant perched over a classy bar downstairs and a private dining room upstair where the waiter led her. A pagoda style of roof featured, and a classic table settings all combined to create a very stylish space.