1

Tzuyu POV

I walked towards the mirror and grabbed my hair blower. I pulled the towel on my head and then started drying my hair. After, I put light make-up to enlighten my face. Even though alot of people told me that I don't need a make-up to be pretty because I am already pretty. I scratched it. I'm working so a make-up would be good. I heard a knock on my door and a voice followed.

"Chou Tzuyu! Open this!" A familiar voice of an old lady that made me looked at my small calendar and facepalmed myself. I haven't paid my apartment bill yet my for two months. And the worst was, I didn't even notice that today is the due date.

I stood up and walked towards the door. Then I heard a knock again and it was louder.

"Yah! You little skinny-!" But before she could say it, I opened the door and found the scary old lady with arms akimbo. She wore her usual old dress and her hair pulled into a bun with a lot of hairclips.

"Annyeong, Mrs. Hin." I beamed a smile and bowed. Then I felt a hit at the back of my head. My head shot up and found her with holding a folded newspaper. She was  about to hit me again but I quickly dodged it.

"Yah, yah... Careful.. It hurts...." I said. "I know I haven't paid yet but please le-"

"Good thing you know!! It's been two months you wretch! I need your payment right now or I'll kick you out here!" She pointed me with her newspaper. I inaudibly sighed and looked around. Some of my neighbors were looking at us and it was so embarrassing. I lowered my head and looked at Mrs. Hin.

"Mianhe, but I just have half money to pay the bill. Please, give me one last chance." Still lowering my head hoping to pity me. Well yeah, I have to act.

I heard a scoffed from her. "Yah! How many times do you have to say that 'one last chance'?" She emphasized it. "I'll give you 15 days. Chou Tzuyu, 15 days! You understand?"

I smiled widely. "Jinja?! Thank you so much, Mrs. Hin!!"

"But!" She raised her eyebrows. "You're not allowed to use air conditioner."

Living in a small and old apartment and you have works to finish is a torture. The worse part is if you live within 15 days there without using aircon, that's too much. I lived here for 5 months. The passed two months, I completed my apartment bills because my income was good. Not like right now. Being a photographer under paparazzi, is not easy. I have to stalk someone like a creepy tall girl. I risked the half of my life on this job. Guiltiness hits me every time by taking pictures that might be a big issue to a person. Everybody needs privacy. But I don't have a choice. My parents are living at my birthplace, Taiwan. We're not rich, my father is sick and my brothers lived with their families and never showed up so I have to work here in Seoul Korea as a photographer under Paparazzi agency and send money to my parents. Thanks to my friend, Jihyo-unnie who helped me to get a job. Although I didn't finish my college, I still have experience in photography back in high school.

After my conversation with Mrs. Hin, I get back to my morning routine. Before stepping out, I checked myself at mirror for the last time. Then I grabbed my shoulder bag and camera and went off.

                            x

No One POV

Office workers were busy typing on their computers their eyes were glued at the screen. Some are passing papers and having a conversation about their coming presentation. The elevator dinged and opened revealing the CEO president of Kim Comp. She made way to her office. The sound of her heels caught everyone's attention. A girl with a sophisticated looks, milky-white skin, shoulder-length hair, and her usual resting face plastered on her gorgeous face.

"Ms. Kim, your schedule with Mr. Park will be at 10am." Her assistant said, tailing behind her.

"Lee! On my office! NOW!" She ignored her assistant. She called one of the workers with her intimidating voice that sends shivers to everyone. And based on her eyes, anyone could tell she's not really happy.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I DIDN'T JUST GAVE YOU THREE WEEKS TO PRESENT THIS PIECE OF SHIT!"

Everyone startled by Sana's voice coming from her office. They looked at each other for awhile then came back to their works. New workers' eyes widened and it scared them alot. Old workers were used to this but they're still stunned. So if you don't want get hurtful words from the CEO you must do your best in everything.

Mr. Lee stepped out holding his manila folder that he presented to Sana. His face were pale and could see a bid of sweats at his forehead. One of the worker asked.

"How's it going?"

He came back to his chair and arranged the papers. He packed it to his bag and walked away leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"That's a bummer."

"He's a lazy ass. He deserved it."

"She's sooo scary.."

"Yeah, but she's still hot."

"Uh-huh."

Girls and Boys who is crushing on Sana started whispering. Yes, Sana is very strict when it comes to work. But, she's not stupid to waste workers, she gives them time to prepare and she expect a good work. But if you failed, bye-bye.

Sana heaved a sigh and massaged her temple. She hates firing her workers but what's the sense if she let lazy ass people work for her?

"Nayeon, prepare the files." She ordered. Her assistant nodded and prepared the files that is needed for the meeting with the new client.