10

Tzuyu POV

I stretched my body as I rolled but not too much because I don't want to fall again like the other day. I even got a bruise because of the grand fall. I looked at the clock, 6am. And incidents last night played back in my mind.

I have to give back those pictures or else I wouldn't get my ID anymore. It's still needed it to my job so I really have to get it back. But.... How about the big shot? I worked hard for it and ended in vain. I lazily stood up and took a bath. I already told Jihyo-unnie about it last night and she said it's up to me if I want to give those but she said that if she were me, she wouldn't. Half of me tells to just give it and the other half tells me don't.

But seriously, I really need the money. And I would never ask money from that Kim Sana! She threatened me! But I shook it off and my conscience hit me again. I wore a casual clothes and ready to go. Maybe I should just quit this job and find something less dangerous. But it would be really hard for me to find since I'm not a college graduate.

I pressed the power button of my phone but it wasn't opening and I remembered that I forgot to charge it. Life is bad to me.

I charged my phone and decided to leave it for awhile since it will take hours to get it fully charged. I fixed myself in front the mirror and grabbed my keys and stepped out. I was about to go but someone spoke behind me.

"Morning."

I startled and looked at the owner of the voice. And I saw a girl in sunglasses and a cap. She was leaning at the wall beside my door in a cool manner.

I looked at her curiously.

                             x

Sana POV

I was making coffee trying to chill but something's bugging me. What if she planned to ditch me?! I checked the clock in nth time now and frustratedly closed my eyes. I don't have any schedules today since it's Saturday which is my rest day but I always prefer to go to company.

But this time, I didn't feel like going there because of this stupid girl. Maybe I should go to her place? Right.

I checked her address at my phone. Her place is far from mine and it's unfamiliar. I used GPS and drove off to her place. I parked my car in front of the apartment building. It's not fancy but well-built.

By the way, I changed my clothes to plain white tshirt and pants. I wore a sunglasses and cap before stepping out from my car. I have to disguise because alot of people know me and I don't want to get attentions from them.

I stopped in front of her door thinking if I should knock or just barge in. But I decided to wait for her. I leaned at the wall beside her door as I wait for her to come out.

Not so long, her door hung open. I looked at her without moving. It looks like she didn't notice my presence. She locked the door and about to walk again but I spoke immediately.

"Morning." It was plain. Where's the stupid camera? Aish! So she's really planning to ditch me, huh?

She startled a bit and turned around. She looked at me curiously. I wanted to laugh at her cuteness.

Wait, why am I even complimenting her?!