24

No One [POV]

"Sana baby!!!" Jisoo squealed. She left her luggage and ran toward Sana, engulfing the girl with a tight hug. "I missed you!"

"I m-missed you too. But. . . . spare my life, woman!" Sana wriggled her body to escape from a deadly hug. She inhaled a ball of air when Jisoo finally let go with a wide grin.

"I thought I was in the wrong unit." Jisoo smiled cheekily. She looked at Tzuyu and waved a hand. "Your friend?" And looked back at Sana.

"She's my personal maid." Sana answered. She watched Tzuyu's reaction but the girl's smile didn't falter.

"Annyeong, Ms. Jisoo." Tzuyu bowed.

Jisoo secretly celebrating inside her mind. She found the girl really attractive. Tzuyu was like an angel, Jisoo thought. Knowing that this girl was just Sana's personal maid made her calm. She watched Tzuyu as the girl reached her luggage and pulled it inside.

"Do you want something to drink, Ms. Jisoo?" Tzuyu politely asked.

"Orange juice would be nice." Jisoo pulled Sana with her toward the living room.

Tzuyu went to the kitchen to prepare their juice . Eavesdropping wasn't her business but she was dead curious about the new girl. She didn't know that Sana has a friend other than Mina, Chaeyoung, and Momo.

"Why didn't you send a call beforehand? So that I could prepare us something to eat." Tzuyu heard Sana's voice.

"I wanted to surprise you! Keke~ are you happy to see me, boo?"

"Of course I am! It was long time ago since you left me."

Wait what? Tzuyu's brows met. She put the two glasses of orange juice at the tray and made her way back to the living room. Were they a thing before?

"Yah! Stop making it sound like it was my intention to leave you!" Jisoo countered. "You don't have any idea how much I've missed you~"

"Here's your drinks." Tzuyu put the glasses at the table and was about to leave them but Jisoo asked her to stay.

"How long have you been staying here?" Jisoo reached a cup of juice and gulped the half of it.

"2 days, Ms. Jisoo."

"Oh so just recently?" Jisoo looked at her childhood bestfriend. "Don't tell me Mr. Minatozaki hired her for you." She teased.

"I hired her myself." Sana glanced at Tzuyu. "Did Mr. Ho tell you about the condo?" She changed the topic.

"Yes he did. And he also told me where you live in case I won't find you there."

"I see." Sana stood up and grabbed the key of her car. "Let's go there. You must be tired you should take a rest. Tzuyu, I'll send Chaeyoung here.-"

"No need, Ms. Minatozaki. I don't want to disturb them besides, I can cook myself a food." Tzuyu lied and of course Sana knew it.

"Are you sure?"

"Certainly. You should go with Ms. Jisoo she must be really tired." She smiled at Jisoo and the girl smiled back.

"Whatever. Make sure you won't burn my place down." Sana whispered right into Tzuyu's ear. "You have anything you need at the kitchen."

Jisoo clung to Sana's arm. "I'm really sleepy. Let's go!" Tugging the girl's arm playfully.

-

"You should've told me you were coming, seriously." Sana said as they walked out of the room.