Ideas (Short)

Dedicated to @UnpopularAccount for being awesome and stuff. Prepare for a rant at the end of this chapter. XD Also, sorry it is short, but this is just meant as a filler before the real chapter.

It had been one week, but a week could be as long as 10,000 when you were paralyzed. Every movement was an effort when you couldn't feel anything below your waist. Waiting for someone to bring you food and help you to the bathroom was humiliating. Watching your teammates go on missions without you was even worse. In fact, it seemed like the only thing Pidge could do on her own was search for Matt, and perform scans of the area. It was awful. Until the idea.

 What if there was something that could change her situation completely? Help her to walk again?

Okay, I'm sorry this is so short, but I have had a CRAZY summer! (ALSO, SEASON 3!) I have written out some more chapters, so hopefully the updates will be sooner, longer, and better. There are still several chapters to go though. I know this chapter is kinda weird, but.... it just sorta felt right. Also, I have a problem. I do too much reading! I read so many fanfics that I never have much time to write, but I am going to change that. Now, for your help. I normally don't do OC inserts, but I need a character, and thought that you guys would have good ideas. This character needs to be a rich, super strong alien. So, any ideas? My new update should be coming soon, as this is just meant to be a filler chapter. Sorry for the rambling. Bye for now!