William Nylander

Sorry I haven't posted!😭 here is an imagine from Carey-pricemas on tumblr💕
-----
You stepped out of the shower irritated as you wrapped a towel around you.
Willy had just gotten home from a long road trip at the same time you got home from the gym. You were headed towards a joint shower when Willy's phone rang. He told you to get started and he'd meet you in there, but after cleaning yourself and washing your hair, you waited until the water turned cold.
You walk into the bedroom to see Willy laying naked on the bed, still on the phone.
He looked at you and gave you an apologetic look.
"Yeah no I'm listening" he said. You rolled your eyes and moved to sprawl out beside him, flipping on the TV. You immediately muted it and flipped through the channels as Willy talked beside you.
You had no idea who he was talking to, but Willy was only making grunts every now and then to make them think he was listening.
As you landed on a channel, Willy's hand landed on your bare thigh, rubbing small circles in the silky skin. You sighed as you put your hand on his thigh as well, stroking it with your fingernails. You felt Willy shiver and an idea came to you.
It was a terrible and selfish idea, but way too good to pass up.
Your hand made soothing circles on his thick thighs getting closer and closer to his already hard member. Willy sucked in a breath as your fingers brushed against his sack before circling back towards his knee. Willy shot you a look, but you pretended not to notice, staring at the TV.
"Yes" he said impatiently. "I'm still listening."
You shot him and innocent smile before stroking your hand up and down his thighs, you fingertips brushing against his cock. Willy stared at you while he talked on the phone, his hand that was still on your thigh gripping it tightly.
"What are you going to do?" Willy asked, pretending to give the person on the other end his attention.
Next step was much bolder. You reached out and wrapped your hand around his cock, giving it a firm upward stroke. You used your thumb to spread the bead of precum over the tip of his cock. Willy let out a soft groan. You grinned at the TV you were still pretending to pay attention to.
"What?" Willy asked. "Oh yeah. I'm good."
You chuckled and made a downward stroke with your hand. Willy's hand reached out and grabbed your wrist. You looked over at him and smiled innocently. Willy gave you another look. You shrugged and reached out with your free hand and took his cock in your hand, stroking it firmly. Willy pulled the phone from his ear and hissed.
"Finish your call" you whispered, pressing a kiss to the underside of his jaw. Willy took a shaky breath and put the phone back to his ear, making noises of agreement as the person on the other end continued talking.
You pressed a trail of kisses down his neck to his shoulder. His grip released your wrist as you let go of his cock, moving to hover over him. Willy raised an eyebrow at you. You smiled innocently. You pressed a kiss to his Adam's apple before trailing kisses down his chest. Willy's breathing hitched as you looked at his cock, licking your lips.
"I'm here" Willy breathed into the phone. You took his cock into your hands before your lips surrounded the tip, licking the sticky salty precum from it before taking more of him into your mouth. "Fuck" Willy hissed, his hips bucking up.
You grinned and bobbed your head, Willy's hand tangling in your hair, keeping your on his cock. You chuckled, but continued sucking on his cock, staring up at him through your lashes.
"I'm going to have to call you back, Alex." Willy hung up the phone immediately and tossed it to the side, lifting you up under your arms and dragging you up his chest. "You're going to be the death of me" Willy murmured before fusing your lips together. His fingers slid between you, pressing one finger then two into your dripping hole.
"Willy" you whined. He grinned and removed his fingers, instead grasping his cock in his hand and pressing it to your entrance. You both cried out as he filled you. He paused, waiting for you to adjust before gripping your hips in his hands. You set your hands on his chest for balance as you lifted your hips, using your muscles to squeeze his cock. Willy groaned and urged you faster as his hips thrust up into you.
You could feel Willy's cock throb within you and he reached between you, pinching your clit. You cried out as the pleasure spiked. Willy grinned triumphantly and pinched it once more. You cried out as your body spasmed around him. Willy rolled you so you were under him as he continued to thrust into you. You groaned and writhed beneath him as your sensitive skin buzzed with the last of your orgasm.
Willy groaned as his own orgasm washed through him. He held himself above you as he tried to regain his breathing. He pressed a soft kiss to your lips as he smiled down at you.
"Naughty girl" he teased.
"You never joined me" you replied innocently. Willy rolled to the side and you cuddled into his side.
"Alex was having a crisis and you just molested me while I was trying to help."
"Oops" you said innocently. Willy laughed and pressed a kiss to your forehead.