Jake Virtanen

This one is a smut so, if you don't like that kind of stuff, I suggest you click off😊
Credit to werenskheeyyy on Tumblr💕
-----
"Fuuccckkkkkkk" you groaned. You had your last final of the semester in two days and you still had so much left to study. You had your textbook in front of you, notes and practice tests scattered all over the table and pens and highlighters everywhere.
"Babe, I'm home!" you heard your boyfriend Jake call from the front door. He made his way inside your apartment, stopping to give you a kiss on the top of your head before going to the kitchen. "I'm pretty sure you've been in that exact spot for the last week" Jake laughed as he rummaged through the fridge.
"And I'll be here for two more days until this fucking exam is done" you said under your breath, barely looking up from the notes that were in your hand.
"You know you should really take a break" Jake said, grabbing an apple and biting into it. He sat down at the table across from you, watching you study.
"I'll be done soon, then I'm free" you tucked a stray piece of hair behind your ear, furrowing your brow after reading a paragraph you didn't understand.
"You're really cute when you study" your boyfriend smiled, standing up to throw his apple core away.
"Hm" you looked up at Jake "what'd you say? I'm not really remembering much except economics at this point."
"I said," Jake waltzed over to you, resting his hands on your shoulders, "that you're cute when you study." He leaned over you, scanning your notes and textbook then shaking his head "this is an entirely different language."
"I knowwwwww, and I have to be able to speak it in two days! I have no idea how I'm going to pass this class" you groaned. You took a deep breath and tried to focus on your notes again.
"I think you need a break" Jake said in your ear as he slowly began to massage your neck and shoulders.
"Nope, can't" you tried to shrug his large hands off of you. "I gotta focus."
"Come on, just for a little bit, then you can come back to boring economics" he persisted, digging deeper into your tense muscles.
"Babe I have so much left to dooo" you muttered, your eyes fluttering closed at the feeling of your stress being alleviated.
"Mhm, and you can do it all after you relax" he pressed his lips to your cheek.
"Oohhh" you softly moaned as he hit a particularly tense spot. You leaned your head back, resting it on Jake's chest
"You like that?" he whispered against your cheek.
"Mhmm" you reached up to pull Jake's face down to yours and attacked his soft lips.
"There we go" he smiled against you. He reached in front of you and pushed your books and notes off the table. You really should have been mad at him but you only had one thing on your mind - Jake. He picked you up and gently placed you on the now empty table, your legs dangling over the edge.
You grabbed the front of Jake's shirt and pulled him on top of you, wrapping your legs around his waist. You tangled your hands in his hair, both of you hungrily attacking each other's lips. You broke apart from the kiss long enough to rip off your hoodie and bra then assaulted Jake's lips once again.
You moaned at the friction Jake created when he ground his hips against yours. You slipped your tongue into his mouth, both of you fighting for dominance. You reached your hands down, grasping for Jake's belt and unzipping his pants.
He grabbed your hands and pressed them above your head "no baby, tonight's about you." He crawls off you and makes his way between your legs. He yanked your leggings and underwear off you, and peppered kisses to your inner thighs.
"Jakeee" you whined, squirming at the feel of Jake's hot breath on your sensitive pussy.
"You're so wet baby" Jake smirked from between your legs. He leaned in and began to lap up your juices. He added a finger to your core, slowly pushing in and out.
"Mhm fuccckkkk" you groaned, "that feels so good."
Jake gently pinched your sensitive bud with his teeth, making you cry out as waves of pleasure shook through your body. He added a second finger to the waterfall between your legs, pumping in and out at a painfully slow pace. "Mhm, that's it baby" he murmered from between your legs.
"Jake, I'm gunna cum" you got out between sharp breaths, spreading your legs as Jake curled his fingers up into your g-spot. You felt the familiar heat of an orgasm building in the pit of your stomach.
Jake quickened his pace, reaching up to twist one of your nipples with his free hand and that's what sends you over the edge. You writhe around on the table, moaning, under the pressure of Jake's arms. Once you caught your breath, you sat up and pulled Jake close. "Thank you so much" you sigh, "I love you."
"I love you too" Jake says, picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom. "You can study tomorrow."
You both climbed into bed and before you knew it you had fallen asleep to the sound of Jake breathing in and out.