"You asked for it," I say.

"Did not!" She yells.

"Did to!" I tease back.

"Children! Do I need to put you in separate corners?" Elisa says. Kristina and I laugh.

"No," Kristina says sarcastically. She makes our plates and puts them at our spots on the table. "Breakfast is served!" She jokes. "Let me know if you like it!"

I take a bite, and I was impressed. Elisa took at bite too, and I could tell she liked it.

"Kristina, this tastes amazing!" I say. She smiles big.

"It is delicious!" Elisa says. She smiles even bigger than before. She then hugs us and repeatedly says thank you really quick.

"It means the world to me! Thanks!" She says.

"We mean it," Elisa says.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Kristina asks.

"I don't know. Remember, the day after tomorrow we leave for tour, so you might want to spend time with your mother," I say.

She looks at her mom, smiles, and asks, "What you want to do?"

"Want to go hang out with the girls?" Elisa asks smiling. How did I know she would suggest that? She loves hanging out with them.

"Yeah! But when you say girls, who do you mean?" Kristina asks.

"Marie, Meagan, Sarah, and Breezy," she answers.

"Awesome! Let's go!" Kristina says jumping up to the door.

I laugh and say, "Don't you want to get clean first?"

She looks down and remembers she never actually got clean. She just changed because she was wet. "Oh, yeah!" She says and runs upstairs to her room.

I laugh and say, "She sure is excited isn't she?"

"Of course she is! These girls are the closest things she has to friends. Well, she has the guys, but she can't talk to them about things that she could talk to girls about," Elisa says.

"Oh, I get it. They are like her best friends," I say.

"Yes. Even though she met them only two days ago, they are they only people she has close potential to become best friends with," Elisa says.

"I have to say this, but it's really sad she doesn't have friends her age," I say.

"Yes, but she still has her old friends numbers and some Internet friends," Elisa says, trying to sound positive.

"I wish she had friends her age, but I guess we can worry about that after tour," I say.

"I think she should decide that," Elisa say pointing towards the stair case. I look and Kristina is already done.

"Hey, we need to talk about something," I say to Kristina. She looks at me worriedly and slowly walks over.

"What's wrong," she asks as she sits down.

"Honey, are you happy?" Elisa asks.

"Yes, of course," Kristina smiles.

"Is there anything you want to change about your life?" I ask.

"No, I love it the way it is," she says happily.

"You mean, you are okay with not having any friends your age?" Elisa asks.

"But I do. I have Internet friends. I lost touch with my old friends, but that's just because they didn't believe me when I told them my parents weren't really my parents. I even have you guy's friends. They are more fun than any teenager!" She says.