Raw: April 29, 2013

Start from the beginning

"Why we didn't start seeing each other before clearly baffles me." I remark as I'm still coming down from the high his kiss had me at. 

"Wanted to take my time sweetheart. Now what do you say we get out of here before we get caught?"

"Yeah, I suppose. Gonna go hang out with the others?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Unless you're gonna hang out with your girls. Nattie and them."

"I will during the show. Right now, my time is dedicated to you."

"Well then, in that case maybe we should spend more time right here."

"You would like that wouldn't you? But no, you got what I promised you already. Plus, if I even give you the slightest bit more, you're not gonna stop. Surprised you composed yourself not too long ago."

"That's because we're at work. If we were back at the hotel I probably wouldn't have stopped. Have I told you at all today how happy we're sharing a room tonight?"

"Yes, multiple times." I laugh. "But come on, let's find out what we have planned for tonight and then go find Seth and Roman." I add, before starting to walk down the hall before him.

He doesn't follow right away, but I do feel him stare at me as I walk away. 

"You coming?" I call to him.

"Huh? Oh yeah." He nods, catching up to me.

"Enjoying the view for a bit?" I ask, giggling. 

"How can I not?" He grins, draping an arm around my shoulders as we walk down the hall.

We didn't need to find who we needed to in order to find out what we had planned for tonight, we were found by them instead. So what we found out was that I would be in a match against Brie and the guys have an in-ring promo, and they would be interrupted by 3MB. And they would be in the main event against John, Daniel and Kane. Once we find out all of that, we head to find Seth and Roman.

"Maybe I shouldn't have changed into this dress so early. My match is the third one of the night. But then again I'll be with the girls for the show. So when it starts I'll go find them and I'll change when I need to."

"Right. I think you look fine the way you are right now anyway. Don't go change yet."

"Alright, I'll do that for you."

While we're walking around the halls, we find Seth and Roman, greeting them.

"So did you find out what we're doing tonight?"

"Not yet. What's our plan for tonight?" Seth asks. 

"In-ring promo, 3MB interrupts us. And a 6-Man tag against Cena, Bryan and Kane."

"And you guys are so going to win that match. I mean Daniel and Kane have been having problems lately. And no offense to John, but he's injured."

"Right. What do you have planned out for tonight by the way?" Roman asks. 

"One on one match against Brie. Though I know Nikki's gonna be out there with her so it's really a two-on-one match because of their so called Twin Magic. Well they're not going to get away with it this time. Not by a long shot. But you know, since Nikki got her chest enhanced, that's the only way you can tell them apart now. Can't begin to tell you how much she irritates me."

"Getting the attention for the wrong reason." Dean remarks about Nikki.

"Exactly. I mean sure, I get that she wanted to be different than her sister, but still. Anyways, that's what's up tonight for me. When the show starts I'm gonna hang out with Nattie and them and see you guys later."