I walked outside to get some fresh air. I couldn't possibly love her so much that I would get so angry over that. I mean I've only known her for a day. But her eyes and her smile and her humour. She made me laugh, she made me care. Maybe I am in love with her.

~~~

Ariana POV

Me and Elijah were sitting in the living room looking through some old books. He was explaining to me how he and his family became vampires.

"So it was all because of witch craft. Then how did I become like you?" I asked him. This question has been in my mind since I found out about me and I wanted to know he truth. I needed to know the truth.

"I don't know. It's almost like how is Damon your father? " he replied.

"I know, but he told me that because I was his daughter I would be a vampire." I told him. I mean that's what he told me.

"That's not true. Did it even occur to that he's lying. That he's not telling you the truth." Elijah's words stung in my head. I stood up and turned around. Breath Aria, breath.

"I mean there has to be something he keeping from you." He persisted, getting up as well. But that was all it took for me to snap.

"SHUT UP. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW MY DAD MIGHT OF LIED TO ME." I shouted at him before rushing out he door and into the woods. I needed to be alone right know. I felt bad about shouted at Elijah, he didn't do anything wrong. It's just I've been lied to my whole life and now I hear that it all could be lies again. No, I couldn't deal with that. I stopped running when I reached a meadow I sat down and that's when I let the tears fall. But when I'm weak like this, memory's flood back to me.

England, London 1-2 months ago .

I was walking across the street texting my friend. Last day of school today,of to college next. I was so excited. I crossed the road, slowly texting as I went. Suddenly I heard a beeping noise and then white light before everything wet black. I had been run over. I was dead. Or so I thought.

When I woke up from being run over. I was confused. I was on my bed. How did I get here? I looked at my clothes, it was the same ones from when I was run over except they were torn to shreds. Only then did I notice my mother standing in the corner, tears in her eyes. She came towards me and I could hear her heartbeat and the blood bumping though her veins. I was drawn to it.

"Ariana, I am so sorry. This wasn't meant to happen. I should of kept you more safe. I'm so sorry." She apologised, tears in her eyes.

"Mum what am I? What's happening to me? How am I alive? All I can think about is blood." I asked her getting up and walking over to her. She was cautious for me to get any closer to me.

"Answer me?!" I asked her again, raising my voice slightly.

"Your a vampire. I will explain, but first drink this." She handed me a blood bag. I was confused. I'm a vampire. No there just mythical creatures. But then I could smell the blood and it took over. I could feel my teeth ache and then my fangs break through. I screamed a little at first before ripping of the top of the blood bag and sucking it dry. That was the beginning of it all.

I woke up out if my daze as I realised I gas fallen asleep. What time was it? I picked up my phone and realised I ha been here for an hour it was already 2.00 o'clock. I looked to all my texts. Five from Elijah, ten from Rebekah and one from Nick. I looked at Nicks first.

My brother pissed you of, hey. You probably have a billion messages from the others but take some time if you need It. Just don't kill everyone or run of or something stupid. Come back soon, Aria.

Nick xxx

I smiled to myself as I made my way back to the house. I looked at all the other messages and then sprinted of to the house at full speed.

Once I got there, the three of them were sitting on the couch each with a glass of whiskey.

"God this place is dull with out me." I mentioned as I walked in. All there heads snapped on me. Beka was the first to get up. She came over and gave me a hug. She was so nice to me ,Beka. It felt like we has known each other for longer then just a day . I hugged her back and then went to pour myself a drink. I turned around and sat down next to Nick.

"Ariana, I didn't mean to upset you." Elijah apologised.

"Elijah I wasn't your fault. Your probably right anyway." I stated taking a sip of my drink before getting up again.

"Ok so let's get back to 'training'" I mentioned. All of them looked at me a bit worried. But I was fine.

"Well I promised Marcel I would go back to him and finish are conversation. Nick?" She said walking to the door before turning around and calling Nick.

"I'm not going back there. I don't what to here anymore of what he has to say." He told Rebekah. What had they talked about that had put Nick on edge.

"Fine Elijah, will you come?Nick can take the fort with training. While you come help me." She asked. Elijah nodded and left. Leaving Nick to teach me.

*

*

*

*

*

Hey guys so sorry about not updating for a while. But I've been busy. What do you think about Aria's flash back? What about her and Rebekah, best friends? Finally her and Klaus, do you think it will work out? Will Nick admit his feelings?