Chapter 8

TRIGGER WARNING:CUTTING SKIP TO DOTTED LINE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT...

(Levis POV)

I lay there in the dark and look at nothing. I take my phone and look at the old pictures until I find pictures of furlan and Isabel. I feel tears well up in my eyes and I wipe them away quickly. I breath in and I get off my bed and try to be quiet so I don't wake eren. I look over at him. 'He looks so cute asleep.' I realize what I was thinking. 'Im not gay, I am Not gay!' I say sternly to my self in my head and reach under my bed and retrieve a small white worn box. I put it on my lap and pull off the small lid reveling a pocket knife and I look at all the dry blood on the blade. I pick it up and take off my wrist bands reveling some old and new scars along my wrist.

I know exactly how much room I have so no one will see. I then drag the blade across some of the bare skin. I do this three more times on each wrist. I watch as the blood washes down my arm and onto my fingers and let it sit there for a second before it drops onto the carpet. I sit there until I feel 'okay''Im not gay, wasn't my fault for killing them.' I repeat to my myself until I'm calm and I put the knife back into the box and I put my wristbands back on and slowly let tears roll down my cheeks until I fall asleep.
.....................

I think before I go to sleep ' should I go with the brat tomorrow? Is it a date? No it can't be it's for his sister right? If I don't go he would be sad and pout. I don't want to see him sad. I need to see his contagious smile. I need him.' I think before slowly falling to sleep.

A/N Welp Imma go now I'm sorry for the small chapter the next one is going to be good 😉😉😉
~Author Chan