Chapter 7 (FINALLY)

Surprise I'm not dead XD sorry I haven't updated in a while but here it is

    (Eren's POV)

It feels like I haven't been laying there for that long before levi comes in not making a sound. That was until I heard something move next to me on the in table, looking over I see my text book that I left after I ran. "Thank you" I say lightly. He doesn't respond. "Can we just pretend like last night never happened?" He says. I give a small sigh of relief. "Please." I respond. He shakes his head."did you go to the rest of your classes?" "No. No I didn't. After well..." I start and scratch the back of my neck and stand. "Yeah" he says.

'Nice move eren more awkwardness.' I think. I put it aside though. "Can I ask you something?" I say shyly. He doesn't respond so I continue. "My sister, more like mother, is transferring here and since I don't really, um... know the a-area well. I was um... wondering maybe, you don't have by the way, but would you mind coming with me? We can just walk around or something." I say blushing and cursing at my nervousness.

"Ill think about it." He says in a low tone. "Well if you make up your mind we can leave tomorrow around 9:30 or something. My classes get cut out tomorrow so I can go any timer you want." I say rambling. He scoffs and walks to his bed and lays down, starring at the ceiling. "Do you mind if I turn out the light?" I ask lightly and he shakes his head. "Night levi"I say turning off the light and quickly fall asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but it's getting late and I wanted to get something out so I hope you enjoyed and if you did please comment or vote love ya
~Author-Chan💜💜