Chapter 4

A/N: OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A MONTH!!!! I've been busy with school work and another story and I haven't had much time lately. But that's beside the point so on with the story.

(Eren's POV)
Beep Beep Beep Bee... I hit the alarm clock that I set last night for 5:20. I groan slightly and get out of bed and head for the dresser and then he comes in with a towel around his neck and fully dressed in all black as usual. I get pulled out of my daze by him clearing his throat  and blush looking back at the dresser apologizing and grab my cloths heading to the showers.
  I walk back into the dorm and look into the body sized mirror hanging on the wall next to the small desk and fix my hair and walk back to my bed, putting on my shoes. I look at the clock and now it is 7:00 and my lecture starts in about half an hour. Also known as a half hour before I have to go and be tortured by education.
  I'm walking to the snack area in the Square and realize I forgot my wallet in the dorm. I start to panic realizing that by the time I get my wallet and back I will be late for classes. "What do you need brat" I hear a voice behind me say. I jump lightly and see him standing behind me with an inpatient look on his face. "N-Nothing I just forgot my wallet in the dorm and by the time I get back ill be late for classes." I say shyly. Then to my surprise he hands me a Ten. "Give me the change." He says handing it to me. "O-oh no it's okay. I-I'm fine I don't need anything." I say refusing it. "No your not you need to eat something here or I'll go up there myself." He says in a stern voice. I blush taking it and get a water because I don't want to seem needy. "I said something to eat." He says irritated and takes the water returning it and gets me a muffin from the counter handing it to me. I look down in embarrassment taking the muffin thanking him. "I-I'll pay you back. I promise." I say remembering the time and walk away quickly.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you like it. An d if your interested in my other story it is about two youtubers named Dan and Phil. It is an AU but it is still good. And I would really appreciate it if you took a look at it and give me some advise not only on that one but this one as well. Love ya and see you in the next chapter.