Chapter 3

(Eren's POV)

Armin and his roommate Connie and I walk down the hall and go out side but as we are walking out of the building the raven haired man comes in still looking at his phone not bothering to look up at us. "Eren" Armin and Connie say in a singing tone and nudge me. I push it off and we walk away. We arrive in the Square and sit down at a bench waiting for everyone else to arrive.
A few minutes later we have a group of about six people. Armin,Connie,Sasha,Jean,Marco and I. "Horseface long time no see" I say to the guy Jean. I gave him that nickname because...Well...his face...it looks like a horse. "I told you not to call me that. Especially in front of..." he nods in the direction of where Marco was sitting. The worse thing is, is that everyone knows that Jean has the hots for Marco...except Marco...He has no clue whatsoever. It's kinda sad but I will never admit that to him.
We all walk around the campus just talking and joking around until they had to leave for classes just leaving me wondering around the campus like the loner that I am. I end up walking back to the dorms and walk to my room unlocking the door with my keys and I see him on his bed looking at his phone as usual. "I'm back" I say closing the door behind me and walk to my bed and just collapse onto it letting the sheets wrap around me. I sit up after a while and take out my bag and open it and take out my homework and I slowly work on it.
I finish about an hour later and let out a big sigh as I stretch and put my things back into my bag. I grab my sketch pad and I try to imagine what to draw. I can't think of anything else to draw but Him. I put the pad down and walk to the dresser and pick out a fresh pair of clothes. I walk out the door and down to the showers to get ready for bed.
I walk back in about Twenty-Five minutes later and I see he has changed as well but it looks like he hasn't moved from that spot. He's still on his phone and to anyone else it would look like he hasn't moved one muscle. I shake my head lightly and walk to the hamper and put my dirty clothes in it and walk to my bed and lay down. I lay there for a couple minutes just staring at the ceiling until a deep voice brings me out of my thoughts. "Are you going to sleep brat?" He says. "Brat? And yes, you know that you can call me eren right?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah but I like brat better. It fits you" he says smiling slightly but it disappeared in a split second. I just sigh and turn out the light, laying down and fall asleep.

A/N: so how is it so far guys?? Do you like it?? I will try and update later this week maybe but I know I will next week. School starts here in a few weeks so ill try and give a heads up on that. But in the mean time ill try my best to update on time. So ill see you in the next chapter Bah-Bye!! P.S. if you got that part to I love you forever XD P.S. I'm sorry for any feature typos my bad XD