Chapter 1

(Eren's POV)

"This sucks! I can't believe it!" Armin says with a sigh. "I know. I really wanted to be your roommate." I say looking at him. ' Hopefully I get someone nice.' I think and sigh lightly to myself. This is my second year in college and I have to room with a total stranger. Someone I have no clue how they act or look like. People have been saying that some of the older years are going to have to share rooms with younger years because they ran out of rooms for each grade separately.

Me and Armin walk to the 'Square' or the snack shack and sitting areas are. I walk up to the small stand and buy a sandwich and some water. I wait for Armin to pay and we walk to an empty table and sit down. Armin got a bag of chips and water. He opens the bag and begins eating and I do the same until I see a raven haired man across the courtyard and just stop instantly in my tracks. I look at him and I look closer and realise that that was the man I had been (stalking) watching from the library. I blush and look down at my food. "What is it eren? Are you okay, you look flushed?" He says and looks across the yard too and sees him. "Oh my gosh is that the guy from the library you have been watching?!" Armin nearly yelled. I push him slightly blushing deeper.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I hope you like it. I know it's a cliffhanger sorry. Please comment and vote. 😁😁