Acknowledgments and Thank Yous

• Dedicated to To all readers

I would like to thank those who had been patient enough to read through my work and who had been very vocal about their emotions on this one. It really boosts my moral on writing, which made it even more fun to write this story.

To @theengineersheart88, @FearlessGale12, @syjoyous, @fruty_fruth, @booksandchocolates, thank you for your steady support on this one. You’re comments are very appreciated.

To all the silent readers/voters, I really hope you appreciate the story. Thank you so much for reading. You don’t know how I appreciate that you give it time to read. Thank you again.

Yes you readers you must have read a thousand thanks. That’s just because I ran out of words to express my gratitude to you all and I’m not really a native English speaker. Forgive me for being inadequate. Don’t worry I’ll find other ways to do it next time.

For this of you who would like to know. Yes. There is a sequel. I’m planning to make a second book, but not in anytime soon. Still have other projects after this and I’m still making an effort to understand the issues that would circulate on the next one.

But to give you all the hint, try and know what the epilogue means.

For now, Surviving Sorrow ends here.

See you again next time.