A/N: SEQUEL

HEY GUYS!!!! 

Been a while hasn't it?

I'm just writing to let you guys know some important news! 

The Alpha's Kitten will have an unofficial sequel, yes an unofficial sequel. It'll be about William and Violet's son, Jackson, but there won't be much of William or Violet in the book, but you will definitely get a glimpse of them.

Anyways, if you guys want to go read about Jackson's life, then please do so! You'll be able to find it on my profile (duh! lol)

****

The Beast's Devotion 

Alexandria doesn't know the power she holds inside of her. After being orphaned at the tender age of 10, she's been bouncing around from place to place. On her 16th birthday she turned into a creature she never knew existed. She doesn't know about the supernatural world, meaning she has no idea that there is one person out there in the universe that is anxiously waiting her arrival. She's been alone all her life, so the thought of someone ever loving her has never crossed her mind. Who know's if she'll ever find the one thing that could fill the void in her heart.

***

Dendrix King Jackson Ray Silver is the first born son of William and Violet Silver. He's as wise as they come, which is why his parents had no problem handing over the throne when his time came. He has everything he can dream of; power, a strong kingdom, a mighty army, and an amazing family, but there's one thing he doesn't have... his mate. Without his mate by his side he's slowly losing himself to his beast. She's the only one who can stop him from committing a mass murder against every race out there, but there's one problem...there's no way of telling who or where she is. He's getting very impatient and who knows how much longer he can last without breaking.

********

GO READ!!!!! 

Comments? Vote/ Share/ Follow

Xx

L