Chapter 11- The Alpha is Out

Previously: 

He stared at me in adoration and love, as I did the same and before we knew it, we both met each other in a passionate kiss.

If this is how he kisses all the time, I have one thought...."I'm screwed." 

Violet's POV-

After finishing breakfast, I noticed William was looking a little more tired, so I helped him lay down and he fell asleep within seconds. I took the chance to go find Bates and help him with pack duties. I may not have been formally introduced to the pack, but I'm here now. 

"Now how do I call him?" I quietly said out loud as I stood in the living room.

I could mind link him, since being a Dendrix allows me to mind link with whoever I choose. I thoguht of his face and called out his name.

What the fuck?! I heard and I laughed.

Bates! It's Violet. I heard you had a problem and since William is asleep, I thought I'd help

That's very nice of you Violet, but I'm not sure the Alpha would like that...

Are you denying your Luna?! I just said that to scare him into letting me handle the situation. 

No! No! Never! 

Then let me deal with William and tell me where to meet you so we can handle this situation, which you have yet to tell me about.

Rogues, two of them were spotted on the south-east boarder. A couple warriors and I are following them through the territory.

How do I get to where you guys are? 

Leave the Alpha's house through the back door, it should lead you to us.

 I followed his instructions and let my senses increase a little, mostly my hearing. 

I could heard birds chirping, the gentle breeze of the wind, leaves falling from trees, water swishing and finally paws thudding against the ground. It sounded like two of them, gotcha. 

I quickly shifted into my wolf, stretching a little considering I haven't shifted into my wolf in a while. 

I took off into the woods and soon came to a hill. I looked below and a few meters away I could see the rogues, the warriors and Bates about 3 meters away from them, they were all heading this way. If I did this correctly, I would land in front of them. I backed up and ran, I jumped and I saw the warriors and Bates stop, looking at me horrified. The rogues were oblivious as they kept running. 

I landed a few feet from them, they skidded to a stop and I lowered myself, growling at them. My lips curled into a snarl, to which they returned. They were smaller than me, but considering I was basically the size of an Alpha, I had the bigger advantage. One of them lunged for me and I lunged right back as the warriors caught up and took down the other one. 

The rogue bit into my shoulder and I whimpered a little before biting the bastard in the stomach.

Luna! 

Bates, handle the other one, I've got this

My paws scraped it across the face making him back up a little. I lunged again catching it off guard. It dug its claws into my stomach as it pushed me off making me go flying into a tree. I snarled loudly as I quickly stood up, catching it in mid air, as it went for another strike, I grabbed him by the throat and closed my jaws, tightening my canines. It struggled, but my grip didn't waver, I wasn't going to kill it, only make it submit and when it did I threw it against another tree. This time it didn't get up. I looked up and the warriors were looking shocked, Bates proud while he was restraining the other rogue.