Chapter 15- Ignored Puppy

*NOT EDITED*

Violet's POV-

"WIlliam! You promised!" I shouted. 

I had met Heather an hour ago and we instantly clicked. She helped me get ready for our shopping trip, like picking out comfortable clothes that won't bother me because we would be trying on a lot of things. We gossiped about our mates and how freakishly possessive they are. 

Bates and William had gone to a meeting early this morning, but were now back and William was refusing to let me leave. 

"Well you're not leaving in that outfit," he crossed his arms. 

I looked at him with the "are you stupid?" face. "There is nothing wrong with my outfit!"

"Those shorts are too short, and that shirt shows too much skin. Go change and you can leave," he said.

"First of all, these shorts are mid thigh because it's freaking 85 degrees outside! And second of all, this is a TANKTOP!" 

"I. DON'T. GIVE. A. FUCK. GO. CHANGE," he growled. 

I glared, "No."

"I SAID GO CHANGE!" he snapped while he shouted.

"Come on Heather," I grabbed her arm and we ran outside. "IF YOU FOLLOW US, I SWEAR I WON'T TALK TO YOU FOR A WEEK WILLIAM ANTHONY SILVER!"

He stopped dead in his tracks and growled. Before I knew it he used his wolf speed and was in front of my holding me tightly against him.

"Just you wait kitten. We'll see who's handing out punishments when you get home," he whispered lowly in my ear, I shivered. 

"Have fun baby," he grinned before kissing me and letting me go. 

His kiss left me dazed, and I blinked a few times before Heather grabbed my arm and lead me to one of the three huge SUV's waiting for us. 

"Uhh, you know what Heather, do you mind if we plan next week instead? Please?" I said.

"You sure?" she questioned. 

"Yeah, I'll just give him the silent treatment. Why don't you come tonight with Bates and we can all have dinner instead?"

"Sounds like a plan! We'll be here around 6 to help you. Is there anything you need me to get?" she asked. 

"Nope, I'll make a list and send one of the pack members, since I doubt William will let me go to the store. I'll see you tonight," I grinned before we hugged each other goodbye. I walked back to the house. William was smirking, but he lost it once he saw my neutral expression as I walked right past him. 

I walked to one of the guards that was standing by the door with a deadly expression, but once he saw me walking towards him, he smiled.

"Luna," he greeted.

"Hello..." I trailed off not knowing his name. 

"Jackson," he said politely. 

"Jackson, hello. Please call me Violet. I was wondering if you could run to the store and get me a few things I need."

"It would be an honor," he said seriously.

"Thank you, come with me," We walked to the kitchen and I grabbed a paper and pen on the way. I quickly made a list of things I would need and handed it to him after thanking him, with that he left to find one more guard to help him with everything.

"Kitten?" I rolled my eyes, cute pet names won't save him.

"Hmm?" I asked as I grabbed a magazine and waited for Jackson to be back with the things.