"Lo," she looked down at me with her clouded chocolate eyes and I knew where her mind had drifted.

I untied her robe and slid my hands inside, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath my fingertips. She hissed as my teeth bit her nipple through the robe. Standing up, I pressed her against the piano, her ass sitting on the keys caused a bunch of notes to fill the air. I growled as she wrapped her legs around my waist, the buckle from my belt pressing insistently against her centre. "Fuck me, Lo," she moaned into my ear and I closed my eyes tightly, controlling my breathing.

I knew we should've moved things into the bedroom just in case my parents came home from their all night party they attended too. But the smell of Camila, the taste of Camila, the sound of Camila made me want her right there and then.

I hoisted her up on top of the piano and kissed down her neck, pulling myself closer to her. I felt her fingers work my belt buckle and after succeeding, she undid my jeans and slid her hands low on my hips, squeezing as she groaned.

Fuck.

I disengaged myself from her limbs and quickly kicked my jeans off of me and then opened the robe that occupied the brunette's gorgeous body. I leaned in, my nose touching her stomach where her abs were very well defined. Yes, she worked out a lot. My hands trailed up the inside of her thighs teasingly, feeling her quivering and gasp for air as my fingers inched closer to her hot center. I took the time to pay special attention to each of her breasts with my lips and teeth, making her squirm.

I felt her fingers undo my bra and heard it land on my drums that I got on my thirteenth birthday. Her hands were always touching my breasts. She had to be squeezing them and making them more sensitive because she knew just how much I loved it. "Camila," her name came out in a throaty whisper as I crawled up on the piano with her, causing her to slide back a bit, "tell me where to touch you," I placed a delicate kiss just below her ear, chuckling as her breathing picked up.

"Mmhg," she writhed as my fingers pressed lightly against her hips, bending my knee to press into her center.

"Tell me, Cabello," I husked, teeth tugging at her earlobe, grinding into her more. I knew I could work her into a frenzy where she wouldn't be able to answer me at all. "Where," I growled, nipping at her outstretched neck, "should I," I cupped her, moaning at the wetness that pooled in the palm of my hand, "touch you."

"Everywhere." Camila groaned, lifting her hips as best as she could but I was putting pressure on her so she couldn't. "Fuck, Jauregui," she groaned even louder, her head tossing back as I rubbed the heel of my hand against her hardened clit.

"You look so fucking sexy," I breathed heavily and then chuckled, biting my bottom lip as I slid two fingers inside of her, "Sorry, I meant you are," I started a slow rhythm, pressing my open mouth against her panting lips, "so fucking sexy."

"Fuck!" Camila started to dig her nails into my shoulders as I sped up the rhythm a little more. She was panting, breathing hard and moaning all at once. Her breath was hot against my cheek as I adjusted myself when her persistent hands tugged at my lacy underwear.

The moment my underwear was off, I felt Camila's hand trail down my side before she slipped it between our bodies and immediately circled my clit. "Jesus Fuck," I jerked my hips as I felt her enter me, picking up the pace I was at.

Her other hand slid across my neck, pressing our foreheads together. Her dark chocolatee eyes penetrated right through me as she thrust harder. I almost faltered in my own movements but never did. My tongue flicked across her upper lip, rocking my hips along her fingers.

"F-feel good?" Camila moaned quietly, her hips keeping in time with mine. I whimpered in reply when she moved her thumb over my clit while bending her knee so I had more to ride on. I closed my eyes tightly and moved a little quicker. "Lo," her voice was strained. I could feel her warm tight muscles clamp around my digits, pulling me deeper. Her mouth was hot against mine, her tongue probing into my willing mouth blowing harsh air through our noses.