Chapter 5: The Game

I know it's been long awaited! But here is chapter 5. There's sexual content in this chapter. But it will be in my 'Restricted Chapters' folder on my page. There you will able to read it. 

Hope you enjoy! 

Chapter 5

To say that he was shocked would be an understatement. Lust automatically took over the look in his eyes.

If it wasn’t for the fact we’re in public, I’d do him right on the spot. We finally made it to the game. We are sitting at the 50 yard line. It’s not a rival game and the team we’re playing against haven’t been that good this season or so I’ve heard. High school football ain’t really my thing.

“I’m gonna go to the concession stand. Want anything?”

I shake my head. It might be best if we get distance between us.

I watch as Nick walks over to the counter and props his elbows there. He’s a good looking man. There’s no doubt about that. Anyone could see it. Especially that woman sitting across from him, staring at him like he’s a piece of meat. Which I guess is technically true. Isn’t everyone really meat?

“Do you wanna tell me why you’re glaring at a poor innocent woman?” I jump slightly at Mandi’s voice.

“Don’t scare me like that.” Luckily Nick is walking back over so she couldn’t question me more.

He plops back in the seat beside me. I glance at Mandi and see her wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Most friends would flip shit if they knew you had a crush on their dad. Not Mandi. Sometimes it worries me that she wants me to be with him. But I guess she wants her dad to be happy. Though, I can’t blame her. As far as we know he hasn’t had a date in years.

“Soooooo dad… Need any help finding a woman? I know a few single women out there.” I spit my drink out of mouth. I give Mandi a ‘wtf’ look.

“No Mandi. I don’t need your help getting a woman. I’m perfectly capable of getting one myself. Actually, I have a date tomorrow night.” He says proudly as he watches the teams warm up.  

I feel the color drown from my face.

“Who?” I hear Mandi ask. I look back a Nick.

He looks at Mandi, giving her a disapproving look. “It doesn’t matter.” His phone starts ringing and he takes it out to look at it. he presses ignore and puts it away.

“Was that your hot date? Why didn’t you answer?” Mandi questions while raising an eyebrow at him. He gives her a look then turns back to the field.

“Oh! There’s Mason’s little sister! I’ll be back.” She takes off running to the little girl standing beside the fence. When she sees Mandi approaching she gets a smile on her face like it’s her birthday and she just got the best present in the world.

 “You have a weird friend.” I let out a little snort and glance at Nick.

“You have no idea. Besides, she’s your daughter. You raised her.” I say as I prop my legs on the bleacher before me.

“I did a pretty damn good job at it too.” I laugh at that. He did do a great job with raising Mandi. She’s possibly the best friend anyone could ask for. She was there for me when Bret, my ex-boyfriend, cheated on me. She wanted to go kick his ass the night it happened. But I told her not too. The following Monday, he showed up with a black eye and busted lip. I asked Mandi if she had anything to do with it but to this day, I don’t know. All she ever says is, “it wasn’t me but I do know who did it. You’d love him more if you knew.”