HMM MM.

Niall-pov

I woke up with liam beside me in my bed. When i remembered what happened yesterday. I began to blush remembering everything. The couch, the bathroom, kitchen, my bed, the living room floor, the counter, the wall, and on the floor. Omg what got into me, I was a completely different person.O that wright I had Liam in me over and over and over and it was amazing. I always turn in to a not shy, open sex fined when i want something as bad as liam and i was so turn on.

I tryed to get up but my legs felt like i had two cinder blocks holding them down and i couldn't do anything about it and i really needed to pee.

I was so embarrassed, I knew i had to ask him and wake up. 

" UMm. Liam.... Umm." i said trying to wake up.

He turn over after opening his eyes to see what was going on. He looked at me and smiled and i smiled back. He ran his hand through hy hair. 

"Morning snowflack." liam said causing me to blush.

" Can i say just , that you have quite an interesting side when are fulled with lust." Liam stated. Causing me to blush and put me head in my pillow. 

"Even though i like that side of you , i like this side of you better." liam said kissing my head.

He got up from the bed and streched and he was completly naked. Does that mean i was too. I couldnt tell cause it was hard to move.

Liam rean to the bathroom and he came back as quick as he left.

"ummm Babe?'' i said blushing at the name i called him, grabbing his attention. 

" Does this mean we are together?" i asked scared. 

"Yea!" liam said. making me smile.

"Umm one more thing."

what is it love?'' liam said

" can you help me to the bathroom....i ....sort of cant... " i said.

Liam began to blush and he walked over to me after he put some boxers on.

He lifted the blanket and picked me up bridel style and helped me used the bathroom. After i finished he helped me back to the bed room and put some boxers on me so i wasnt completly naked.

"ring ring...ring.." We both looked over on my night stand and it was my phone. Liam ran over and picked it up and gave it to me for me to answer.

"Ummm Hello?'' i said

It was zayn. "he where are you and liam, Harry and Louis finished there pieces and we need you to come to the studio."

"Now, zayn." i said his name letting Liam know who it was. Liam nodded after finding out.

"yes now. I went to Liams but he wasn't there so i figured that he went to Your flat and made you breakfast like he always does. am I right?" he asked

"yea something like that." i said "We will be down there shortly." i said then hanging up

Liam knew what i was talking about.

"You cant go to the studio like that niall." 

'I know that Liam, but what else am i suppose to do?" I said.

" Maybe they wont notice?" he said 

"Don't worry." i said but i began to blush."can you help me get dressed and carry me down there on your back. and if they asked i will just tell them i was tired cause i just woke up." i said

Liam nodded, he looked upset. 

" what wrong?" i asked

"Im sorry i am the one that made you like this." he said 

I was helping me with my shoes when he said this and i put my hand under his chin, and made him look at me. 

" it fine babe, i can tell you that i had an amazing time and when we get back.... can ....we .... um..."

 he got what i was saying and smiled

"of course." he said with smirk and kissed me .

We made our way to the studio and i was a litttle better, i was enjoying this whole letiing Liam carry me thing. i liked it i was able to put my arms around his neck, and its like my stomach fit perfectly with his back. he had his hand on my thighs and i rested my head on is shoulder.

We walked in the studio to see harry, louis, and zayn look at us.

" are you tired ni?'' zayn asked causing liam to look over and zayn do to the nick name. I just rubbed his chest letting him know i was his and he didnt have to worry.

On the other hand harry and louis looked at me and liam.

"what? Cant my boyfriend carry me when i am tired?" i asked getting annoyed by there stares and causing liam to blush.

"Liam.... You fuck niall hard and long last night didnt you?" said louis.

"because you cant walk." said harry.

"so He has to carry you doesn't he." said louis

Liam and i looked away from each other, and zayn , harry and louis all laughed, causing us to blush.

"shuttup.'' i said hiding  in liam shoulder.

" sorry mate." said harry.

Laim looked happy and embarrassed at the same time. i looked up to see everyone smirking even liam.

"  I must have been good, right? cause to me you boys must have went all night do to all the love bites you have on both ouf your necks." said louis

we both blushed and liam sat me down on the couch, sitting next to me. and i lean agaianst him.

"was it good?'' Harry asked getting a blush out of liam and i.

Liam look down at me like he was curious of my answer. I nodded getting smile from harry and louis and zayn.

Liam put his arm around making me feel safe. and happy. 

" you two are just so cute. Im glad we all have someone." said zayn making everyone smile.

"Now just think about it. what if that was never replayed. DO you think anybody would be this way?'' said harry and louis smirking. We all laughed. What if? i asked my self.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here we go! its done i hope you liked it:) i am working on a different story an ziall please read! Thank ou all for reading. :) 

 If you all want to have more to this comment or text me and i will continue this story.

-skittle queen-