why are you here?

Liam-pov

Once niall said he need a breather and said he was going to his flat , i thought that this would be my chance and be able to be around him without needed to hide my feelings.But did he want me to? maybe he didnt really love me and only was going with the moment.

"why are you still standing here? go after him Liam." said harry 

once he said that i knew that i had to go after him.maybe if i hurry i can catch up with him before he get to his flat. I could ask him out to eat. Or a movie. or maybe hw will want to... No liam dont think naughty thinks remember he might not want to so soon.

I saw niall at his flat door and he walked in and shut the door.

"should i go?'' I asked myself. maybe he just wants to be alone.Liam james payne, do it.

I walked over to the door and gave it a slight knock. I stood there which seemed like a century. i was about to walked away when Niall stood at his door looking shocked.

"Maybe i could come back later." i said, i knew it he probably doesn't really love me.

'No, it fine come in, please." Niall said with a smile.

His smile made me rethink everything, i love this boy so much. What do i do?once inside i walked over to his living room and sat down in the couch and he sat wright next to me, and placed his head on my shoulder. 

"I love you so much." i said quietly

" Liam..." Niall said.

I began to get a little worried, what was he going to say. Did i ruin our friendship by telling him how i feel.

"Liam, YOu have know idea how long i have been waiting for you to saw those word to me. But i turns out... that i said them first. I was so scared that you would hate me and wouldn't want to be with me.But when i heard you say that you love me just now. I know that can trust you and that i want to be with you. Liam James Payne... I love you with all my heart. " niall said quietly but just enough so i could here him.

I looked at him for awhile.

"what?" niall asked

"You are amazing you know that?" i asked him kissing his lips after saying it.

He looked at me once we both pulled away, and kissed me again, this time or passionately. Some point during our snogging session, he ended up on top of me. I liked it a little to much, and so did Junior down below.

Niall pulled away and realized what happened and looked at me smirking like he had accomplished something.

I pulled his waste close, causing his to moan.

"Niall..." i said in his ear with seductive tone causing his to gasp.

He leaned over to my ear biting it, causing me to moan. He continued down my neck leaving a big love bite on my neck in plain sight.

I wanted to make him mine, i flipped him on his back with me on top of him. His couch was a good size but i gave me a reason to be so close to him. We ended up in a heated snogging session. I force his mouth open. he tried to fight for dominance but he gave up shortly after he knew  he wasn't able to win.

I wanted to make him mine all of him. But did he want the same think.

I pulled away causing Niall to moan. I leaned up a little and saw he was red in the face. his shirt was unbuttoned and his pants were tight. Did he want this. I don't want him do so something he didn't want to so.

I looked at his eyes and they looked like passion but his body looked tired.

I was going to get up and let him have sometime to breathe when he pulled my arm and brought my face close to his.