Part 18

Caitlin’s POV :

 “Caitlin...” “Yes?” I looked him straight in his eyes. “I... I like you.” he said. Wow. Didn’t actually expected this. I didn’t know what to say. So I just kissed him. I could see he was also kinda surprised with it. A million butterflies entered my stomach when I kissed him. To be honest,  I really like Tristan too. Since the moment I saw him.“I like you too Tristan.” I smiled and kissed him again. It felt so right. I haven’t had this feeling anymore since Alec. Finally in love again. “Erm...I don’t want to ruin this romantic moment but I really think we have to go inside or go home or something. It looks like it’s about to rain.” Tristan said. And he was right. You could hear the thunder already and it started raining already. By the time we were in a taxi, we were already soaked. Fuck this UK weather.

 “Look at us.” I laughed. Really. Soaked wet. Unreal. In like 2 minutes, and we were soaked. What a storm. The taxi dropped us of at Tristan’s place. Tristan ran upstairs straight away and came back with 2 towels. “Here, before you catch a cold.” “Thanks.” I smiled. My hair was still dripping. Right on that moment, a really loud thunder was outside. Fuck this. I really don’t like thunder and lightning. “Scared?” Tristan asked when he saw the look on my face. “Not a big fan of this kind of weather.” “Don’t be scared. You’re safe with me.” he winked and hugged me.

 “Maybe we should get changed. Erm... I’ll get you something to wear.” he smiled. And again, he ran upstairs. He came back with a black short and a t-shirt of him. And a jeans and other t-shirt for him to wear. “Are you home alone again?” I asked. “Yeah, the rest of my family is over at my grandparents. They will be back tomorrow evening. Ow, and if you want to get changed, you can go upstairs to the bathroom or the toilet if you want to.” he smiled. I didn’t know what to do. Tristan on the other hand didn’t mind I was here. He took off his short and t-shirt and sprayed it over the radiator so it could dry and took on the dry clothes. “I’ll go to the toilet.” I smiled. “Yeah, sure.” he smiled and jumped on the couch.