Part 8

Caitlin’s POV :

 Today is the last day I was grounded. Sunday. And I didn’t have to go to work so that meant, staying in my room for the entire day. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to clean up my room. I first cleaned up all my wardrobes and decided what I still wanted to keep and what was gotten too small for me to wear. I even found a old t-shirt from when I was still a little girl. I still remember where I got it from. Disneyland Paris. The best weekend of my life so far. I was 9 years old. Just amazing. I’m definitely keeping this t-shirt. It means something to me. Back then, my mum still knew I exist. In the last drawer, I found old photos and stuff in a little box. Since I was done with cleaning up, I decided to take a look at them.

 The first photo was one with my parents, from when everything was still okay. Both smiling, like they were the best couple in the world. I wish everything was still the same like the old times. The next one, was one of James and me. I think we were about 12 years old or something. Really cute. The photo was taken in Hyde Park. I can’t believe I still know that. It felt like it was yesterday or something this photo was taken. There was also a necklace in the box. That belonged to my grandmother. I wish she was also still here. I decided to wear it. It really means something to me.

 For the rest of the evening, I cleaned up downstairs. My father was out to the pub again. What else does he do lately? Nothing. I went to bed at around 11pm. Even though I was feeling tired, I couldn’t sleep. I heard my father coming home around 3am or something. He made so much noises, even a glass or something that fell. Not a chance I will get up to clean that up. He can do it himself. The next days were the same routine like always. During the day working, at night, doing nothing. James and Connor came over on Wednesday. They wanted to ask if I wanted to come to their gig on Friday. They were playing in London on Friday.

 James picked me up at around 2pm on Friday. The other boys were already there when we arrived. “Hello boys.” I smiled when I walked in their dressing room. Little did I know Brad was only standing there in his boxers. “Ow, sorry Brad. I didn’t know.. I’ll wait outside.” I said and walked out immediately. The boys, even Brad, burst out laughing. “You can come in Caitlin. It’s fine.” Brad shouted. “Really?”  “I’m not scared of you or anything.” Brad laughed. Eventually, all the boys had to get changed. They really didn’t care I was there. Before the gig started, they had a meet and greet with some fans. The gig started about half an hour later. James arranged I could stand backstage at the side of the stage so I could see everything.  “TONIGHT WE’LL DANCE. I’LL BE YOURS AND YOU’LL BE MINE. WE WON’T LOOK BACK, TAKE MY HAND AND WE WILL SHINE. OH, OH, OH. SHE NEEDS A WILD HEART. SHE NEEDS A WILD HEART. I GOT A WILD HEART.”

 “That was crazy. The crowd went mental.” Brad smiled when they got off stage. “You’re totally sweating.” I laughed when I saw James. “Water. I need water.” “Here, got you a bottle.” I smiled and threw it to him but he didn’t catch it. It fell on the ground. “Good catch James. Nice one.” Connor laughed. James just looked at him with this evil look on his face. All the boys had plans for tonight. James had to go over to his family, and Brad and Connor had plans too. Everyone but Tristan.