Part 3

I was happy when I was at James’ place. And most important, I’m so happy I could come over and didn’t have to stay at home. I didn’t even had to ring the bell because he opened the door immediately. “Well... hello there.” I smiled. “Hello Caitlin.” The other boys were already there. Tristan, Bradley and Connor. “Caitlin!” Tristan smiled. “Hello Tristan, Connor and Brad.” They all said hi. So, we’re staying this evening at James’ place to do a film marathon and order some pizza. Sound very lame, but the boys were all tired and just wanted a night to relax. James first ordered some pizzas and then turned on the DVD-player. The first one we watched was ‘Bruce Almighty’. That one is just so good. I must say, it was quite a funny view. Bradley, James and I were normally sitting on the couch, while Connor and Tristan were lying, on their stomachs, on the floor surrounded by lots of pillows even though they could still sit on the couch. They didn’t wanted it. Somewhere half way the movie, the pizzas FINALLY arrived. We all thought they had forgotten us. “FOOD.” Tristan shouted. I think we were all very hungry. After ‘Bruce Almighty’, we watched ‘You, me and Dupree’. That was Connor’s choice. Good choice though. I mean, Owen Wilson is one of my favourite actors so.. Perfect choice.

 “Ok, that’s it. No more next movie. I’m done.” Tristan suddenly said when the movie ended, and jumped up. “I thought we were gonna do a movie marathon?” Connor asked. “I’m done. I can’t stay quiet for another 2 hours or something. I need to do something. Can’t we do something else?” “And what do you want to do then, Tris?” James asked. “I don’t know... Truth or dare?” “No, please, no.” Brad immediately said. “Tell each other our darkest secrets. Something we haven’t told each other yet. Or just a funny story or anything?” Tristan asked. When Tristan said about telling each other our darkest secrets, I think my heart stopped beating for a minute. “That’s a good idea, actually. Something we haven’t told each other yet... But that’s also very difficult. I mean,.. I tell you guys everything.” Bradley said. “Just something funny from when we were younger?”