Can We Just Skip It?

Start from the beginning

"Yea okay," Lauren laughed and pushed Sofi off of her, "I told you, we can't be seen like this in front of Camila, she'll catch on to our love affair!"

I stood up and raised an eyebrow, tapping my fingers on my folded arms. "Apparently neither of you want to get laid," I nodded behind Lauren and Sammy stood there with a look of shock on her face.

"Oh Sam!" Sofi jumped back and into her arms instead. "I was just messing with Mila. Lauren has nothing on you." She kissed her and I turned around, making a gagging sound.

"Hey Camz?" Lauren came up behind me and shrugged off her coat. "Can I talk to you about something?"

I frowned and nodded. "Sure," I took her hand as she led me upstairs. We shut my bedroom door behind us, "is everything okay?"

"Yea," she smiled and sat down on my bed, playing with the hem of her skirt. What the hell was it with skirts? Not that I was complaining. My eyes lingered on her bronze toned thighs and I licked my lips. "It's just, I have a complaint."

Huh?

"What?" I frowned and I think the expression on my face was more of a hurt look. She pushed herself up off my bed and cupped my face.

"No no, that like a bad complaint," her fingers traced my cheekbones, down my jaw and her thumbs smoothed out my lips. Her own lips smiled softly as she blinked heavily. "I miss you Camz," she whispered huskily. "I haven't touched you since that night after the party and we were drunk."

Fuck yea I was drunk but it was some awesome mind-blowing sex, if you asked me. Right up there on my most memorable intimate moments, hell it's right up there with the first time in the shower stall and you know, I'll never look at a tie the same again.

"Do you miss me?" I asked quietly, looking into her dark emerald green eyes. "Do you miss the way I touch you?"

Lauren just groaned in response, bunching my shirt up in her fists as she pulled me roughly against her, taking my lips into a long passionate kiss. I stumbled forward, causing her to sit back down on my bed. I crawled into her lap, my fingers deep in her auburn curls, my hips moving slowly into her, making her sink deeper into the mattress.

No one was going to interrupt us, especially if they knew what was good for them.

"Camila." Lauren moaned and ran her hands under my shirt, moving soft against my back, pulling me in tighter. I pressed my lips against her throat frantically as she fought to discard my shirt. My bra was pulled down and her lips were all over my chest.

"Oh fuck," I breathed and jutted my chest towards her face, holding her head close to me as she worked my nipples into hard peaks. My own fingers slid down to the bottom of her sweater and she grunted, pulling away as I threw it off her and onto the other side of the room.

I stood up quickly and shed my pants before pulling Lauren up off the bed and switching positions. She stood in between my legs, her fingers smoothing themselves through my hair as I placed open hot kisses on her toned stomach. My hands drifted up her thighs and under her skirt, tickling her sensitive skin. I hooked my arms around her thighs and brought her closer to me. My left hand inched her skirt up over to hips and held it in place as I pressed my nose against the flimsy material of her underwear, moaning at the scent of her.

Fuck.

How could have not touched her in over a week?

Lauren's hands tugged on my hair when my tongue traced the skin right above her panty line. I brought my other hand to the elastic and slowly inched them down her legs. I could tell she was already trembling, her legs a little wobbly. I was already soaked at the sight of Lauren in the short skirt. Sure, she was more girly than I was, but she never wore skirts that short.

Her underwear joined her other articles of clothing that scattered my bedroom floor. I held her skirt up as I pressed my lips against her dripping core. She bucked and grasped my hair harder. I smiled and licked her so lightly, my tongue sliding between her wet folds, groaning at the slickness that coated my tongue instantly. She was wet. "Oh Jesus Lo," I growled and wrapped my free arm around her thighs, sinking my tongue in as far as I could.

"Camila!" Lauren cried and her lips started to build a rhythm against my face. I sucked and pulled at her clit, earning louder moans to pour from her mouth. My tongue swirled around her enlarged rosy bud before dragging it down and dipping it back into her. "Fuck you feel so good," she groaned between clenched teeth. My nose bumped her clit as my tongue slid in and out of her, the pace quickening.

"You taste so fucking good," I panted between breaths as I gave her clit one last long lick, causing her body to tremor with more force. Her hands clenched my shoulders, her nails digging into the flesh. I buried my face in her again, her skirt still being held against her quivering abdomen. The whimper that was pulled from her when I teased her mercilessly, caused me to pull back and quickly have her straddle me.

Lauren's mouth was on mine as she straddled my hips. Her hot center pressed against my own burning skin. She sucked on my tongue, swirling around it with her own and my hips started to grind against hers as her fingers pinched and pulled at my nipples. "I want you to fuck me so bad right now," she husked in a voice to low and almost silent, that I creamed myself right there.

I was not kidding you.

I shoved my hand under the skirt that was laid out across her lap and sank two fingers inside of her. Lauren's hips started to move immediately and I pressed my face between her breasts that were sticky from perspiration.

The air was thick in my bedroom as our heated moans filled the air. I stroked in and out of Lauren hard and fast, her hips never failing to keep the pace up. Her cheek was pressed against my own, her pants were heavy in my ear, driving me that much deeper into her. When I hit that soft yet rough spot as I curled my fingers upwards, she bit my earlobe and I hissed. Her breathing and moans were driving me crazy. My own clit was throbbing painfully hard and the fact that her pussy slid so perfectly against my fingers, clenching and releasing, made it hard to concentrate.

"Fuck me!" Lauren screamed as I took all the strength I had and lifted her up before laying her back down on the bed, my fingers working her hard and fast. The bed started to move at the force behind the thrusts of my hand. My lips were taking turns pulling and nipping at her nipples, keeping up the pace.

Nails dug into the skin of my back, stinging as they dug deep and dragged downwards. That would leave a mark, a scar actually. I didn't mind in the slightest. Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist as her hips were like pistons, jerking her body against me roughly.

Lauren's hands grabbed my face and kissed me with every ounce of air she had left in her lungs, coming long, her muscles clenching my fingers so fucking hard. Her screams echoed through me, my own body needing release yet I was left satisfied at the sound of her hoarse cries, her body and the way it reacted to every touch I gave her. The whimpers, the moans, the groans and growls that fell from her perfect lips, they all satisfied me.

I fell on top of her panting, kissing her exposed neck and nuzzling it for a few minutes. "Satisfied?" I purred, crawling more on top of her. She was catching her breath and making these soft mewling noises that drove me crazy.

"Mnnuh," She mumbled, almost sleepily. I giggled and sat up, straddling her. I undid the clip to her skirt and gently took it off before pulling her back against the bed with me.

Her fingers were painting lines of fiery flames against my skin, making me shiver pleasantly. Her mouth started slow and lazy kisses down my neck, stopping to suck and bite. I moaned and tangled my fingers back in her hair, urging her to continue. "Camila?" Lauren head lifted up, licking her lips. "Can we just skip school today?"

Lauren never gave me a chance to reply. I felt her fingers slip beneath my underwear, the only piece of clothing I was wearing, and circle my clit.

I had no words as fingers slid between my folds and deep inside. Lauren chuckled at the long drawn out moan and pressed her lips against mine, "I'll take that as a yes."

Fuck yes.